Features of The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty 3rd Edition PDF
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty 3rd Edition PDF
You owe it to yourself to read this book before you choose a medical specialty!
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty, 3rd edition delivers a well-researched, insiders look at the complex issues medical students face when choosing a medical specialty. Supported by first-hand knowledge, useful facts and statistics plus the authors personal experience and gut-level reports from current residents — this unique guide provides everything necessary to compare specialties and make a confident decision.
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty, 3rd edition is divided into two sections:Part 1 Planning Your Medical Career delves into the main issues surrounding the choice of your medical specialty. These twelve chapters provide everything you need to begin making this major decision from how to research each specialty to how to apply for residency. Part 2 Specialty Profiles features chapters devoted to each of the 20 major specialties. It provides important information such as the latest salary information, employment data, and match statistics.
- An insiders look at different areas of medicine — with specialty chapters written by physicians just out of residency training
- Candid and revealing descriptions of each specialty
- Profiles of the major specialties, including those to which you may have had little exposure, such as radiation oncology
- A concise, up-to-date guide to the residency application and matching process
- A chapter with valuable advice to help you maximize your success in obtaining a residency position in each field
- Updated to include alternative career paths for MDs, such as laboratory science, the military, MD/MBA, and MD/JD
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty 3rd Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty 3rd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill; 3rd edition (July 24, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 504 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0071790276
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0071790277
- Item Weight : 1.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 1 x 8.75 inches
June 30, 2017
October 17, 2012
January 6, 2014
April 10, 2013
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.