Features of Lishmans Organic Psychiatry A Textbook of Neuropsychiatry 4th Edition PDF
The new edition of this classic textbook has now been extensively revised by a team of five authors, yet it follows the tradition of the original single-authored book. It continues to provide a comprehensive review of the cognitive, emotional and behavioural consequences of cerebral disorders and their manifestations in clinical practice. Enabling clinicians to formulate incisive diagnoses and appropriate treatment strategies, Lishman’s Organic Psychiatry is an invaluable source of information for practising psychiatrists, neurologists and trainees.
This new edition:
- covers recent theoretical and clinical developments, with expanded sections on neuropsychology and neuroimaging
- includes a new chapter on sleep disorders whilst the chapters on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, Epilepsy, Movement disorders and Traumatic brain injury have been extensively revised reflecting the greatly improved understanding of their underlying pathophysiologies
- showcases the huge advances in brain imaging and important discoveries in the fields of molecular biology and molecular genetics
- has been enhanced with the inclusion of more tables and illustrations to aid clinical assessment
- incorporates important diagnostic tools such as magnetic resonance brain images.
With a Foreword by Marshal Folstein
Recommended Books For You
Description of Lishmans Organic Psychiatry A Textbook of Neuropsychiatry 4th Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Lishmans Organic Psychiatry A Textbook of Neuropsychiatry 4th Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Anthony David is Professor of Cognitive Neuropsychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College, London, and Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
Simon Fleminger is Consultant Neuropsychiatrist responsible for the Brain Injury Unit at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
Michael Kopelman is Professor of Neuropsychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College, London, and Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, St Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK.
Simon Lovestone is Professor of Old Age Psychiatry at the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health; MRC Centre for Neurodegeneration Research; Departments of Psychological Medicine and Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College, London, UK.
John Mellers is Consultant Neuropsychiatrist at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Lishmans Organic Psychiatry A Textbook of Neuropsychiatry 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 4th edition (April 2, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 952 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0470675071
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0470675076
- Item Weight : 5.88 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.9 x 10.8 inches
December 23, 2012
February 18, 2012
February 7, 2011
December 5, 2009
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.