Features of The Buy In A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy PDF
The Buy In A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy PDF
“And you can’t verb a noun, son.”
When a family of former pro football players buy a small Texas town, they didn’t intend to start a war with its residents … or to fall in love.
Ever since his career-ending injury, Pat has bounced from job to job, idea to idea, short-lived relationship to short-lived relationship. But when his father purchases the town of Sheet Cake, Pat suddenly sees his life with clear purpose: get his brothers on board with his dad’s wild idea and win back the one woman who got away.
Lindy was supposed to be traveling the world, not stuck in a small town, caring for her niece. But she would do anything to keep custody of Jo–even if that looks like a marriage of convenience with the man who already broke her heart once.
Now if she can only keep herself from falling back in love with her husband…
This is a small town, marriage of convenience romantic comedy with plenty of sizzle while keeping the bedroom door closed. It’s the first in a spinoff series following Harper’s brothers (from Falling for Your Best Friend). You don’t need to have read the Love Clichés series first to enjoy this book.
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Buy In A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy PDF
Every individual must read The Buy In A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy PDF atleast once in their life as this book has the qualities to cheer up any mood that is causing tension or anxiety in your life. It will balance you in ways unimaginable as it has all the essentials of a good entertainment and humor book just like some of the worlds most leading novels that just compliment the mind with knowledge alongside comfort and relaxation. No matter what profession you belong to and no matter what sort of life you live on a daily basis. This book is a must read for everyone of everyage at anytime they can find for it.
Emma St. Clair is a USA Today Bestselling Author who loves sassy heroines, witty banter, and love stories with heart and humor. She lives in Katy, Texas with her hubby, five children, and Great Dane. Her favorite place to write is tapping on her phone while on the elliptical machine. No Emmas have been hurt in the writing of these novels. (Yet.)
Follow me on insta: https://instagram.com/kikimojo
Dimensions and Characteristics of The Buy In A Sweet Small Town Romantic Comedy PDF
- Identification Number : B09GPV28RJ
- Publication date : January 24, 2022
- Language : English
- File size : 1154 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 436 pages
- Lending : Enabled
January 28, 2022
When a book has the ability to make you laugh tears of joy and place a permanent smile on your face while also tugging at your heartstrings and making you feel all of the feels, you know it’s going to be a top favourite read.
I loved the storyline and have become addicted to Emma St. Clair’s beautiful prose. She makes storytelling seem effortless and I can’t get enough of her pen. Emma did a fantastic job with the plot of The Buy-In, and I truly enjoyed the marriage of convenience and second chance romance tropes. Pat and Lindy’s story was very entertaining, and I loved watching their romance unfold from start to finish. It made me laugh, smile, and swoon my heart out, and the ending was perfect and made me so incredibly happy.
The Buy-In was an excellent beginning to The Graham Brothers series, and I absolutely loved Pat and Linda’s second chance love story. It was sweet, funny, emotional, swoon-worthy, and entertaining, and I can’t wait to devour more from this series.
February 9, 2022
We’re on a first name basis now. Forever and always. Because you write books I love to read, and characters I wish were real, and places I want to visit, and it makes me love you and everything you make. So yeah. First names from now on, mkay?
So Falling for Your Best Friend was my favorite book in your Love Clichés series, and I was among the fans begging for Harper’s family’s stories. And boy, did you DELIVER! I am absolutely in love. I want Sheet Cake, Texas, to be a real place. I want to eat at Mari’s restaurant, drive down Lindy’s terrible driveway, attend a small-town football game, sleep in one of the lofts over an old storefront, and eat kolaches for breakfast. (But for real, what is a kolache and where can I can get one in Idaho?!)
I love Pat so much. I love his attitude. I love his protectiveness, determination, and loyalty. I loved how he wouldn’t give up on Lindy, even when she kept trying to give him every reason that he should. His antics really had me going. Trying to fix the toilet, all the shirtless tasks, the football practices, the asphalt, the flaming squirrels! Ha! I really love him.
I really felt for Lindy. She had been through a lot in so short a time. I could relate to her desire to just shut out all deep connection to keep from getting hurt again. Her stubborn determination was relatable, too. Honestly, I related a lot to her. A lot. She may bear the name of my friend (which is so dang cool!), but I understand her.
I loved how Pat slowly won Lindy back over. The romance in this book is, as I know I can expect from you, so good! It’s filled with tension, some swoon, some sizzle, but no spice. Just how I like it. And I do like it. A lot! You nailed it. I know you bemoaned the time it took to get this book on paper, but somehow I think it turned out alright. I see this being a reread for me and I’m definitely recommending to all my romance-loving friends.
What else do I love about this book? Allow me to highlight:
• Jo. While I don’t see her being five, I still adore her. She’s precocious, observant, fiery, witty, curious, and I loved how quickly Pat and Tank were wrapped around her little finger. Those guys turned into squishy cinnamon rolls under her influence and I loved it so much.
• The Bobs! Literally chuckling every time they get page time.
• The verbing of nouns. Haha!
• Mari! I love a protective friend that can cook. I want to eat her Mexican food!
• Tank. I love him. Love love love him!
• Harper and Chase and Thayden! It made me so happy to see some old favorites in this book! I love these people and, for how I excited I became when I realized they were present, I clearly wasn’t ready to say goodbye.
• Flaming squirrels!
• Football game! Whoo!
• Thunderstorm kiss! Whooooo!
• Winnie and Val. Thank you for writing supportive, adult women friendships. I heartily believe these exist in the world the way you write them but so often in media we just see catty, selfish people. So props to writing Winnie and Val and, I’ll just let it be known right now, I’m very excited for their stories!
• Chevy! Bahaha! He’s hilarious!
• SO. MANY. Princess Bride references! (And please keep them coming! I am pop culture-dumb, so the PB references were about the only ones I got. Ha!)
• I get hungry every time I read one of your books and I👏🏻AM👏🏻HERE👏🏻FOR👏🏻IT!! I get that food doesn’t move a plot line or develop characters, but for being such a huge part of life, it’s conspicuously absent from too many books.
• Collin and James. Okay fine. I’ll be honest. I wanted to wring James’ neck! (But also, isn’t it funny that your grumpy James reminds me of one of my own children? Ha!) But I like family and these guys are a great family.
TL;DR—I loved your book! Fantastic development. Wonderful characters. Amazing romance. All the good things, all so well written. Loved it!
Your forever fan,
PS—thanks to your book, and my friend Hannah, I have now eaten Texas Sheet Cake and it’s something i needed that I didn’t even know was missing from my life. So thanks for that, too!
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.