Features of Textbook of Human Histology With Colour Atlas and Practical Guide PDF
• An authoritative and bestselling book on Human Histology now in its 8th edition.Textbook of Human Histology With Colour Atlas and Practical Guide PDF
• Thoroughly edited and revamped contents.
• Presents complicated aspects of Neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language.
• Retains its strength of comprehensive and simple language.
• Chapters have been revised, updated and rearranged to provide an easy sequential learning to students.
• A Colour Atlas with more than 80 slides of histological importance along with their important features has been provided in the beginning of the book for the last minute revision and quick reference.
• Histological Plates have been added in each chapter.
• Plates are accompanied with photomicrographs, line drawings and salient features that are visible while examining under the microscope.
• All the figures are redrawn and many new illustrations have been added for better clinical understanding of basic concepts and easy reproducibility.
• Clinical Correlation and Pathological Correlation have been added at relevant places in each chapter, for building the interest of students in pathologies associated with various tissues.
• Advance information on various topics has been included as Added Information to cater to the needs of postgraduate students.
• A new chapter on Light Microscopy and Tissue Preparation has been added to acquaint the students with the basics of histology.
• In a Nutshell, presented in highlighted boxes for easy and quick recapitulation.
• Diagrams and slides are given parallerly for better understanding.
• Must-have book for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and teachers of Histology.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Textbook of Human Histology With Colour Atlas and Practical Guide PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Textbook of Human Histology With Colour Atlas and Practical Guide PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Textbook of Human Histology With Colour Atlas and Practical Guide PDF
- Identification Number : B07ZTH7GN2
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.; 8th edition (April 9, 2016)
- Publication date : April 9, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 41498 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray for textbooks : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 352 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Reviewed in India on July 21, 2019
a valuable purchase (bought at just 378 rs in prime day offers)good service by online store
Reviewed in India on July 13, 2018
Reviewed in India on June 5, 2019
December 19, 2018
July 2, 2019
May 20, 2019
April 27, 2019
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.