First Aid for the USMLE ALL Steps PDF Latest Editions. The Ultimate Preparation for all the USMLE steps in one go. These books form first aid will guide you through your journey to a residency in the US and related places. Features include
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flashcards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!
Kaplan Step 2 Ck Lecture notes PDF BOOKS DOWNLOAD
Description of First Aid for the USMLE All Steps
The USMLE exam is one of the toughest exams any medical student has to go through in their life. This exam requires consistent hard work and patience and most importantly the right choice of books. First Aid series has made that ever easier for the aspirant. these 4 books are all you need to review your course before all three steps for the USMLE. Download them all now.
- Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at The University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore, MD). He is the founder of USMLE-Rx.com, an online subscription database of USMLE review questions.
- Dr. Bhushan completed his medical school at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India. He did his residency in Internal Medicine at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and completed his fellowship in Medical Oncology at the Fred-Hutchison Cancer Research Center, the University of Washington in Seattle.
Table of Contents
First Aid for the USMLE ALL Steps PDF include the following Ebooks. Click them to download individually or find the master file at the end of this article.
Download Button for First Aid for the USMLE ALL Step PDF Latest Edition
Below is the master download button for the First aid for the USMLE ALL Steps PDF file folder. Click it to start your download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.