Description of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF 28th Edition
This is an outstanding comprehensive update. the 2017 version and the 2017 to 2018 update is much more drastic than 2016 to 2017 was. There are updates to a large number of images and tables. An example is the glaucoma drugs that are now nicely fit into a table unlike in the 2017 version. There are also updates that have been found in the 2018 version that have annotated into the 2017 version from UWorld. The infant/child development chart is now in its appropriate place, the reproductive section rather than public health sciences as in 2017. These are only but a few examples and there are many such changes and updates. A great and welcome update to an already amazing resource.
Kaplan Step 2 Ck Lecture notes PDF BOOKS DOWNLOAD
CRUSH USMLE ALL STEPS BOOKS PDF DOWNLOAD
- Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
- Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
- Matthew Sochat, MD (St. Louis, MO) is a first-year hematology/oncology fellow at St.Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Yash Chavda, DO (Bronx, NY) is an emergency medicine resident at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx.
- Andrew Zureick (Ann Arbor, MI) is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Michigan who hopes to pursue residency training in radiation oncology.
- Mehboob Kalani, MD (Pittsburgh, PA) is a third-year internal medicine resident at Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium in Pittsburgh.
- Kimberly Kallianos, MD (San Francisco, CA) is currently an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at UCSF.
Use this book as a way to check off the things that you need to learn – it should not be used as a primary source for your learning. As you go through topics in school, take notes in the relevant sections in First Aid. Watch Osmosis, Kaplan, DIT, Boards and Beyond, etc. and annotate throughout first and second year of medical school. Use Sketchy and annotate the book too.
One of the single best board prep resources around. I had the 2016 version prior to purchasing the new 2018 version and there is so much added content. The pages are sturdy and smooth to write on. The pictures are vibrant. I love love love this book.
Table of Contents
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF 28th edition includes the following Units and Chapters:
SECTION I: Guide to Efficient Exam Preparation
- USMLE Step 1—The Basics
- Defining Your Goal
- Learning Strategies
- Timeline for Study
- Study Materials
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Clinical Vignette Strategies
- If You Think You Failed
- Testing Agencies
SECTION I (Supplement): Special Situations
SECTION II: High-yield General Principles
- How to Use the Database
- Public Health Sciences
SECTION III: High-yield Organ Systems
- Approaching the Organ Systems
- Hematology and Oncology
- Musculoskeletal, Skin, and Connective Tissue
- Neurology and Special Senses
- Rapid Review
SECTION IV: Top-rated Review Resources
- How to Use the Database
- Question Banks
- Question Books
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Anatomy, Embryology, and Neuroscience
- Behavioral Science
- Cell Biology and Histology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Abbreviations and Symbols
- Image Acknowledgments
Dimensions and Characters of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF 28th Edition
- 816 Pages
- File Size: around 100 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF 28th Edition
Below is a White Download Button for First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018 PDF 28th Edition File. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.