Features of The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy PDF
You won’t find any “secrets” or snake-oil in this book. Just replicable strategies that we KNOW work because we used them ourselves to turn a brand-new shop with a single listing in 2013 into a top-1% ranking shop with 23k+ sales, a five-star rating, and 6-figure income. We’ll share the EXACT same strategies we used to grow our Etsy shop.
So skip the guesswork, the “secrets,” and the snake oil. Whether you’re just starting out or have been putting a lot of work into your Etsy shop without much success, don’t give up. Instead, get this book. Because our success on Etsy wasn’t an accident, or “good luck.” It was the result of meticulous testing, research, and replicable strategies.
So many Etsy sellers with incredible products and potential are completely buried by the competition with weak or low-converting keywords, counterproductive titles, the wrong listing structure, etc. That’s the bad news. The good news is that these problems aren’t hard to fix—if you know what you’re doing!
Whether you’re just starting out on Etsy or have been putting a lot of work into your Etsy shop without much success, don’t give up. Instead, get this book. Because our success on Etsy wasn’t an accident, or “good luck.” It was the result of meticulous testing, research, and doing more of what worked (and less of what didn’t!). It’s replicable. Which means that you can do it in your shop too.
Noelle and Jeanne (that’s us!) are passionate about helping other Etsy sellers succeed through our coaching. We love what we do, and we LOVE sending the elevator back down to help other women (and men) build and grow their small business on Etsy. The coaching arena for Etsy sellers is a wee bit crowded with mediocre advice from shop owners who rely on guesswork and outdated tactics. We’re here to change that.
In “The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy” we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to succeed and grow on Etsy. We’ll share our mistakes (we made a number of them in the beginning), our success, and what WORKS. You’ll learn:
– How to properly set up your shop for success (and common pitfalls!)
– Down-to-earth, real advice and strategies for keywords that bring in sales
– Real-talk and strategies about Etsy’s algorithm and how it ranks your shop and listings
– How to price your products (most sellers get this one wrong)
– The best (and most cost-effective) opportunities for paid advertising
– Little-known opportunities for free advertising that actually work
– Etsy-specific customer service guide for earning 50% more 5-star reviews
– In-depth guide for how to market your shop within and beyond Etsy
– Practical guide to studio space, packaging, and shipping strategies that save you time and money.
– Advice for growing, scaling, hiring freelancers and virtual assistants
– Creating GORGEOUS listing photos (without expensive equipment or Photoshop skills!)
– Much, much more.
When we say “The Ultimate Guide,” we mean it. You can do this. And we’ll show you how. Etsy is an incredible platform with a LOT of potential. Now, get out there and ETSY!
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy PDF
As difficult as innovation is today. The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy PDF is a text that is present in the form of inspiration that will broaden the minds beyond what an artist or photographer can see. This is one of the masterpieces that is recommended by all the great artists to be changing their visualization of the world of today. In the minds of someone that truly appreciates what this text has to offer lies the secret of changing the way everyone lives in this world. Art is the most influential subject of todays world and at all times has it been the foundation stone for change in this universe we live in. A must read and learn for all artist and especially photographers.
Dimensions and Characteristics of The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy PDF
- Identification Number : B092KP7M7B
- Publication date : April 13, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 1628 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 280 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,759 in Kindle Store
Engaging, easy to follow, brilliant suggestions. Perfect resource for anyone selling on Etsy.
July 6, 2021
One thing I noticed right away is that the author’s voice is incredibly engaging and encouraging, making you feel more like you’re getting tried-and-true advice from a successful friend as opposed to reading a textbook. Most “How To” books feel like a chore to get through, but this one was a pleasure.
But the best part is the content. As someone who worked for years successfully selling on Etsy, this book is simply brilliant. Here’s why:
– Layout: The book is broken into sections that make sense, are well-titled, and easy to follow. At first, I found myself wanting to highlight important sections or earmark pages, but then I realized that the table of contents and clear bulleted layout make it really easy to find whatever tip you need to reference when building or maintaining your shop.
– Troubleshooting: The author tells you how to do something, then goes the extra mile to go through potential pitfalls or roadblocks and how to deal with them. This extra step is invaluable.
– “Stuff we learned the hard way”: The author serves up a slice of humble pie with a heavy dose of hard-earned experience and wisdom at the end of the chapters to summarize their own experiences in the section marked “Stuff we learned the hard way.” They talk about mistakes they made, or lessons that took some trial and error. These little sections of humble truth bombs WILL SAVE A SELLER SO MUCH TIME!! Thank you for including these, authors!
– Reaching customers in a saturated market: The sections on how to customize listings, photos and most importantly SEO to get your shop SEEN by more people are absolutely vital. So many gorgeous products on Etsy simply don’t get seen by customers. These tips will solve that problem.
– The appeal to all experience levels: This book has it all and will be useful whether you have sold on Etsy for 5 years, or are just getting started. Reading this book is like getting a mini degree in Etsy sales, and you’ll probably find yourself sticking it next to your computer and opening it again and again to refer back to all the nuggets of wisdom.
Bottom line, this book is engaging AND smart. It will undoubtedly save you time and money in the long run.
I’ll be recommending it to anyone I know who is already on Etsy, or considering joining Etsy.
Read more 3
August 24, 2021
I’m not even finished yet and I’m surprised at how much information is packed into this book. I’ve been away from selling on etsy for over seven years, and I knew coming back, I was walking into a completely different selling experience. I had no desire to overwhelm myself with internet rabbit holes and google searches trying to figure out what changed and what that meant for me. Thanks to this book, I got everything I needed to know in a clear, easy to understand, and well organized book. I’m on Chapter 17 and so far this book has answered every question I had or pointed me in the right direction for a concise internet search. I highly recommend this to any new sellers or anyone coming back to Etsy after a few years away. I wish I would have had it years ago when I trued to sell the first time.
Super Informative with Great Detail
October 8, 2021
I have checked out a bunch of books on online and etsy sales and also purchased a few, but this is by far the best one. The authors actually give specifics instead of just speaking in generalities. They provide a great general overview but delve into each topic in depth further into the book. You can read the book straight through or focus on just the item you need at the time. I think this is a strong resource for folks who are looking for answers to why they may not be getting the traffic/sales they were hoping for, looking to strengthen already good sales, or starting from scratch. The authors cover specifically etsy sales but talk enough about google SEO and what online customers are looking for so that pertains more widely.
Most Detailed Guide Book EVER
May 27, 2021
Ok, I’ve tried many tutorials and guidebooks in my day, but I have to say, this is one of the MOST detailed, awesome ones I’ve ever read. It tells you EXACTLY what to do. No vague or confusing advice that leaves you guessing. They have thought of literally everything to cover in more detail than I thought possible. HIGHLY recommend!!!
September 26, 2021
There is so much information, you will wonder if you can absorb it all. Yes you can, as it is written so well you will want to read it again and again. This book covers everything that is important to building an Etsy business, and every chapter is a treasure trove of vital information. Congratulations ladies, well done!
June 2, 2021
This book was packed with practical advice. The style was easy to read. The writers were honest about the mistakes they made so that you would not have to repeat them. There was a ton of info on how Etsy evaluates and ranks sellers.
Janet Ann Thompson
November 17, 2021
So insightful in so many ways. I’ve had a shop in Etsy for close to 10 years but was closed for five and they’ve made so many improvements this book help me understand the mall and then some
Not Kindle Friendly…. The Type is way too small and can not be adjusted.
January 22, 2022
Not Kindle Friendly…. The Type is way too small and cannot be adjusted. Once downloaded – the print is too small to read – the pages are literally the size of a post it notes at its largest. Don’t really know what happened with this one – but quality check on all devices might be a good idea.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.