The discipline of Endocrinology encompasses diabetes and obesity, two of the most common and pressing health care concerns today. The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF concisely reviews the entire discipline, providing a wealth of daily help for students and residents managing patients with diabetes and obesity as well as reproductive and neuroendocrine disorders, pediatric endocrinology, and problems of the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands. Key topics such as genetics, therapeutic agents, and results of major clinical trials are included, all in a compact and easily-navigable package.
- Covers the full range of the specialty, including diabetes and obesity
- Provides quick access to clinical information for point of care use
- Includes plentiful tables that summarize key information
Recommended Books For You
KAPLAN USMLE STEP 2 CK 2018 ALL BOOKS DOWNLOAD
Description of The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF
The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF is one of the best books for the study of the given subjects. Diabetes is a major killer of the world and needs specific understanding along with all the endocrine disorders and functions. This book covers them all. Download it now and be the best.
Dr. Martin Draznin is a pediatric endocrinologist in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.Dr. Boris Draznin is an endocrinologist in Aurora, Colorado and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Poudre Valley Hospital and UC Health Memorial Hospital Central. He received his medical degree from Minsk Medical Institute and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Draznin accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 29 doctors at Poudre Valley Hospital and one of 31 at UC Health Memorial Hospital Central who specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
Doody’s Editorial Review
“This is useful for its designated purpose — as a handbook of up-to-date information on endocrine disorders.” — Doody’s
I like it. İt is a very useful book. I recommend to every internist and endocrinologist. Easy to understand and remember. Enormous knowledge in a very little book. Congratulations..
- One of the best endocrinology books I have come up against. A must buy.
Table of Contents
The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes includes the following units along with the name of authors:
1. Thyroid – Sol, Dina Green, Caroline Messer, Rachel Pessah
2. Pituitary – Boris, Janice Kerr
3. Adrenals – Boris
4. Reproductive endocrinology – Boris, Margaret ( Maggie) Wierman, MD
5. Endocrine disorders of pregnancy – Boris, Linda (Lynn) Barbour, MD
6. Calcium and bone – Sol
7. Pediatric endocrinology – Boris, Kristen Nadeau, MD
8. Neuroendocrine tumors of GI tract – Sol, Dina Green, Emily Gallagher
9. Inherited endocrine syndromes – Boris
10. Miscellaneous endocrinology – Boris, Marc Cornier, MD
11. Diabetes – Boris
12. Lipids – Sol, Dina Green, Barrie Weinstein
13. Laboratory Endocrinology – Boris, E. Chester (Chip) Ridgway, MD
Dimensions and Characters of The Oxford American Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes PDF
- 768 Pages
- File Size: 8MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Oxford American Handbook Series
Below is a download link for the Book. Click it to start your free download.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests