Despite major advances in prevention and treatment, cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death in the United States. The vast number of patients with cardiovascular disease coupled with ongoing clinical advances makes the Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF a must-buy for residents, fellows, and students, as well as an excellent reference guide for general practitioners. The reader will find here all the essential practice guidelines and management strategies as well as a unique chapter on preventive cardiology and a useful summary of recent major clinical trials in cardiology. Common cardiac conditions, including coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, valvular and congenital heart disease, cardiomyopathies, and heart failure, are covered comprehensively yet concisely.
- Compact yet spans the entire spectrum of cardiology
- Easy and rapid access to major day-to-day management approaches to patients with cardiovascular problems.
- Review of recent major clinical trials in cardiology
- Unique chapter on Preventive Cardiology
Recommended Books For You
BRAUNWALD’S HEART DISEASE REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT PDF
HARRISON”S CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
INFLAMMATORY DISEASES OF BLOOD VESSELS PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
CARDIOLOGY CLINICAL QUESTIONS BY JOHN P HIGGINS PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
Description of The Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF
The Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF is one of the best cardiology books available nationwide. This Oxford American handbook series book is widely known for covering all topics and diseases related to cardiology and although there are alot of cardiology books available in the market, none of them explains the basics like this one. Download it here.
Jeffrey Bender, MD, Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine; Kerry Russell, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine; Lynda Rosenfeld, MD, Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine; Sabeen Chaudry, MD, Senior Fellow of Cardiovascular MedicineALL: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut.
- very good book. Satisfied
- Best Cardiology book compared to all the others. This book helped me alot.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in the Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF:
- Cardiovascular emergencies and practical procedures
- Coronary artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valvular heart disease
- Heart failure
- Preventive cardiology
- Diseases of the myocardium and pericardium
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Multisystem disorders
- Stress testing and cardiac imaging
- Invasive electrophysiology
- Cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention
- Major trials in cardiology
- Special populations: women and elderly
Dimensions and Characters
- 708 Pages
- File Size: 4MBs
- English Language
- Oxford American Handbook Series
- 5.7-Star Rating
Download Button for The Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology PDF. Click it to Start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.