The Oxford Medical Handbook Collection is the worlds most widely used collection of books among medical students and practitioners. These books have all the crip details and basic knowledge that every medical student and practitioner needs to know about. All subjects of all course years have been included in this collection and without a doubt is the best Oxford collection ever.
Oxford Medical Handbook Collection PDF
The Oxford Medical Handbooks are the market leading series of pocket handbooks, written for a broad medical readership, from students, junior doctors and specialist trainees, to nurses, dentists, paramedics, and allied health professionals.
The series began with the publication in 1985 of the beloved Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine. Starting life as handwritten notes to help the authors get through their junior doctor years, it is now the world’s best-selling medical handbook. Since then the series has grown to around 50 books, covering medical specialties from paediatrics to geriatric medicine, and more. Titles fall into two broad categories; those for medical students and junior doctors, and those for specialist trainees.
Reputation for quality
The Oxford Medical Handbook Collection reputation is built on including only the best quality, clinically relevant information. Every book is reviewed by people who fit the profile of the intended readership, and each book is also checked by subject experts. Extensive market research makes sure that the books feature the most recent information about medical training and practice, so every book in the series delivers exactly what readers need. Where relevant, junior co-authors ensure the content is kept relevant to the core readership and reflects the reality of day-to-day medical practice.
Unique format and top-quality production
We are proud not only of the content of our handbooks, but also of the unique format and high standards of production for which the Oxford Medical Handbooks have become known. Information is presented with one topic per page spread, in a style which is quick and easy to take in. The books are designed to help readers find the information they need quickly, with contents tabbed on the back cover and the sides of pages, and emergency sections banded in red. The heavy-duty plastic covers and ribbon bookmarks are perennially popular, and blank pages for the reader’s notes mean that an Oxford Medical Handbook can be kept for years and years.
The Future of The Oxford Medical Handbook Collection
OUP is continually reassessing the way we transmit information. We now produce apps for many of our Handbooks, including apps for the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android.
We’ve also relaunched Oxford Medical Handbooks online, which makes electronic versions of most of the Oxford Medical Handbooks available for purchase by institutions and libraries.
We’re also proud of our mini version of the Oxford Medical Handbook of Clinical Medicine, and the Oxford Handbooks in Nursing series continues to grow, as does both the Emergencies in series, and the Oxford Specialist Handbooks series, which covers specific areas within various specialities —Cardiology, End-of-Life Care, Surgery, Paediatrics, Nephrology, and Anaesthesia, to name a few.
Used in every hospital and GP surgery across the UK and known throughout the world, the Oxford Medical Handbooks Collection PDF continues to grow, expand, and provide a practical and trustworthy resource for medics and nurses everywhere.
Table of Contents
Below is a list of all the Oxford Medical Handbook Collection PDF books available in the download button at the end. You can click each book individually for download.
- Oxford Handbook of Urology 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Pre-Hospital Care
- Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Occupational Health 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Geriatric Medicine 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Psychiatry 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Cardiology 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties 10th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 4th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Critical Care 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine 4th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine
- Oxford Handbook of Neonatology 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Sport and Exercise Medicine 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology
- Oxford Handbook of Medical Dermatology 2nd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Rheumatology 4th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Ophthalmology 4th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation 4th Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology 3rd Edition
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition
Recommended Books For You
Master Download Button for All 27 Books
File Size: 250 Mbs
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.