Features of Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 PDF
Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 PDF Look for these outstanding features:
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring 3,500 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- NEW! 32 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including the COVID-19 drug remdesivir—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “NEW DRUGS” section for easy retrieval
- NEW! Thousands of clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, genetic-related information, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 439 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE online companion Toolkit
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!
Recommended Books For You
Description of Nursing Drug Handbook PDF
for most of nurses Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Linda Anne Silvestri has provided decades of nursing education and leadership that has directly impacted the growing and needed nursing workforce. Her research focused on a holistic investigation of predictors leading to success on the licensure examination. Her findings, published in the Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, led to significant contributions, filling a critical need in NCLEX® preparation. Linda’s vision was to provide a holistic educational approach to ensure overall well-being in test anxiety and self-efficacy, and success on the NCLEX®. As a leader in providing global NCLEX® preparation resources published by Elsevier, she strives for excellence in publication quality, based on the discovery of new knowledge in nursing, standards of care, and research-based studies. Her published resources ensure nursing graduates’ ability to make sound clinical judgments as they serve the public and the nursing profession. Linda is also a Next Generation NCLEX® Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for Elsevier.
Angela Silvestri is a well-known nurse educator, researcher, and author. She has been teaching and working in university administrative roles for the past 10 years at all levels of nursing education. She has experience teaching across the program and in classroom and clinical settings in the areas of Nutrition and Human Development Across the Lifespan, Foundations of Care in Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Complex Care in Nursing, and Leadership and Transition to Practice in pre-nursing and undergraduate nursing programs. She is currently serving as the Program Director for the undergraduate BSN program at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is a sought-out speaker at national conferences on the topic of nursing school success. Her passion for college student success comes through in her work at the School of Nursing teaching Leadership and licensure exam preparation and in publishing research and best-selling licensure exam review resources on national and international levels.
Dimensions and Characters of Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Forty-Second, North American edition (May 27, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1860 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975158881
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975158880
- Item Weight : 2.55 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 2.25 x 8.5 inches
- Book Name : Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 PDF
Download Link 1
Polly Ra “
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.