Features of Nicole Angemis Anatomy Book PDF
Nicole Angemis Anatomy Book By Nicole Angemi PDF
From “A is for Anus” to “Z is for Zygomatic Bone,” Nicole Angemi’s My Anatomy Book offers a unique anatomical manual, accessible to all, that mixes a humorous tone with academic rigor. This guide, written by “the internet’s most famous human dissector” (Vice), features well-documented medical descriptions of all the pathologies, rare and common, that can worry, fascinate, or damage the bodies of people around the world, even in the age of modern medicine. Each case is accompanied by vintage anatomical drawings and stomach-churning descriptions that will be sure to both educate and delight!
Recommended Books For You
Description of Nicole Angemis Anatomy Book PDF
This book is one of the best selling books for the subject of science and math for all
Students and professionals around the world who aspire to achieve excellency in their courses and field for better understanding and teaching their pupils and themselves. It is a must read atleast once a lifetime
So download Nicole Angemis Anatomy Book By Nicole Angemi PDF here.
Born and raised near Philadelphia, Nicole Angemi rose to fame as a “death assistant,” working as a PA (Pathologists’ Assistant). She embraced the Latin phrase mortui vivos docent, meaning the dead teach the living, and began to post about her daily life surrounded by dissected bodies. Followed on Instagram by more than two million fans, including many celebrities, she now dedicates herself full-time to her anatomy lessons on the platform.
Dimensions and Characteristics of This Side of Doctoring PDF
- Publisher : Cernunnos (July 19, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1419754750
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1419754753
- Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.38 x 9.38 inches
October 8, 2018
After hearing the author on the Joe Rogan podcast I excitedly bought the book…and then regretted it. The author went on a nauseating rant by telling us that sleep is important in 312 different ways…and yet didn’t really offer any solid advice to help us get more sleep. In other words he stated the obvious, but didn’t offer anything concrete or practical. I have no doubt he is an amazing sleep expert, but we all know that sleep is good for you. The challenge is figuring out how to get more of it or better quality.
I’ll save you the money by summarizing the book:
“Sleep is really, really, really, really, really important. If you don’t get enough sleep, you could have many problems because sleep is really, really, really important. I’m not going to tell you how to get better or more sleep, I will only tell you that sleep is really important.”
Personally, I think he’s holding out on this information for his next book. Grrrrrrrr.
January 31, 2019
Well researched and full of powerful anecdotes. A couple of problems stop me from enthusiastically recommend it though:
1. It doesn’t live up to the tile: the book is mostly a collection of facts and interesting research results and it fails to provide any kind of overarching theory of why we sleep.
2. The main tool used in the book is the scare tactic: “here’s what happens if sleep quality is compromised”. It works, and it might even be the right approach in many cases (schools starting before 9am is simply barbaric). The problem is, for someone going though sleep troubles, this can dramatically make things worse. It took me ~6months to recover from this book.
February 20, 2019
October 8, 2017
-Routinely sleeping less than 6 or 7 hours a night increases your risk of cancer by 50%.
-Every species every studied, preceding the emergence of vertebrates even, sleeps. Some species can sleep with only half their brain (!!). Sleep is an incredibly risky thing for an animal to do because you are completely vulnerable to predators when you sleep. But sleep is THAT important that it was preserved by evolution.
-After even one night of less than 5 hours of sleep, natural killer cells (which kill cancer cells that appear in your body EVERY DAY) drop by 70%. Just one night!!!
Buy it, read it, and then share it with everyone you know.
December 17, 2017
August 3, 2018
Generally, it was a good book. It was well written and the information seemed reasonable.
The weakness of the book is that I don’t think it was the right time to write this book:
1. The advice about how to improve sleep was good, but they were mostly things that are already generally known. There were no surprises.
2. The section on dreams (which was my main motivation for reading), was shorter than I had hoped (based on its prominence in the title). It seems like understanding dreams is too early in its research for a book targeted for a general audience. There was a lot of good anecdotes, but not a lot of underlying reasoning. There was a lot of “this is what happens,” but not a lot of “why this happens.” This is not a criticism of the author. I believe the author accurately portrayed the current state of research on dreams in the scientific community. And, I wish the author (and others) well. I hope their research continues and I really want to know what they eventually figure out. But, when I bought this book, I was expecting they already had more figured out.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.