Written by a distinguished educator and nursing text author, this rigorous McGraw-Hill review for the NCLEX-RN examination pdf reflects the latest changes in the focus of the exam and mimics the exam structure. The author incorporates a new emphasis on client needs throughout the traditional course framework, giving students a unique, step-by-step path toward understanding and applying this key concept.
Description of McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF
This book is one of the most awarded books in the McGraw-Hill company for providing the most perfect and life-lasting content regarding the study of nursing. All students who have taken trust in this book have never been disappointed and have always recommended this book for their studies. It is a must read for all medical students who aspire to become the best nursing school graduates ever. Download now.
Recommended Books For You
Frances D. Monahan, Ph.D., RN is a professor in the Department of Nursing, SUNY Rockland Community College. Dr. Frances D. Monahan offers a strong commitment to excellence for ATI Nursing clients — a commitment combined with more than 20 years of experience in the nursing education and accreditation fields. Over the course of her career, Dr. Monahan has completed more than 60 site visits for NLN, NLNAC, and now ACEN. She served as a member and Chair of the NLN Board of Review, a member of the NLNAC Peer Evaluator panel and a member of the commission. Dr. Monahan is an inaugural member of the Academy of Nursing Education and currently serves as a member of the consultant faculty at Excelsior College in New York. She also teaches in the BSN program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Dr. Monahan was a professor and Chair of the Associate Degree Nursing program at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Rockland, a position in which she served for more than 20 years. She is the author of numerous textbooks, chapters, and articles as well as the developer of electronic curriculum resources including courses, teaching guides, test banks, and concept maps.
- This book offer a lot of information, I don’t know if this is a good thing, will see. The formulas for the medication dosage does not always describe how you to get to the answers.
- This book is great, I would recommend it to any one in nursing school to review material before an exam or preparing for NCLEX. You will not be disappointed.
- good book, very helpful
- Great review for the NCLEX!
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters included in the McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF ebook:
- Part I: Pre-Test Information
- Preparing for NCLEX-RNTest and Language Basics
- Part II: Content Review
- Safe & Effective Care Environment
- Management of Care & Legal Issues
- Safety and Infection Control
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Ante/Intra/Postpartum & Newborn Care
- Growth, Development & Family Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Techniques of Physical Assessment
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Mental Health Concepts
- Therapy & Intervention
- Physiological Integrity
- Alternative & Complementary Therapies
- Pharmacological & Parenteral Therapies
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Physiological Adaptation
- Problems & Complications
- Part III: Taking the Test
- Sharpening Your Test Taking Skills
- Practice Test for NCLEX-RN
Dimensions and Characters of McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF
- 992 Pages
- File Size: 9 MBs
- English Language
- 6-Star Rating
- McGraw-Hill Books
Download Button for McGraw-Hill Review For The NCLEX-RN Examination PDF
Shown below is a blue download button for the McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN examination pdf ebook. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.