Features of Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF
Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF-Help kids ages 3 to 5 start reading with simple stories and sight words
Help your little one learn to read thanks to 50 essential sight words. From “up” and “down” to “could” and “it,” these simple and enjoyable illustrated stories help kids recognize words in sentences and understand their meaning. There’s even a pair of fun activities after every story to further reinforce what they’ve learned!
Get your young reader learning sight words with:
- 25 Stories―Sight words are introduced in a slow, progressive manner, with each story increasing slightly in difficulty as they learn to read.
- Common sight words―Give your child a solid foundation for reading with top sight words like “many,” “time,” “go,” “out,” “do,” and “know.”
- Educational activities―At the end of each story you’ll find two fun activities where your child can practice identifying the words they’ve just read, reinforcing the learning.
Kids will learn to read faster and easier―and have more fun―with this sight words storybook.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF
Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of test preparation. It is a must download.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Illustrated edition (May 26, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 158 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1646114302
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1646114306
- Reading age : 3 – 5 years
- Grade level : 3 – 4
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.9 x 0.6 x 9.8 inches
- Book Name : Learn to Read Sight Words Storybook PDF
Download Link 1
Memly “Excellent book. My T-Ker who is home and not in school due to pandemic is learning to read. This has been the only book that is really helping to improve her reading skills and increase her sight words vocabulary. Each lesson includes two sight words used in a story. This is followed by a tracing activity to practice writing the two words. The lesson wraps up with a quick activity, crossword, maze, color by matching words, etc. Each lesson is challenging enough but doesn’t overwhelm. And they are short for young kids limited attention span. Difficulty builds as the book progress. I work full time and have the kids home schooling so I only have 1 hour a day devoted to T-K’s lessons making this book really perfect for us. We cover one new lesson a day, which takes 20-40 minutes depending on how cooperative she is that day, and with the remaining time, we review old lessons.
Other activity books we tried were fun, and would have been ok as a supplement to normal school, but they weren’t really enough for temporary home school needs. So glad we found this. I feel like she won’t fall behind next year when we enroll her in kindergarten.”
Ski “I love that it’s repetitive. There’s a story and then a coordinating activity. I’m using it with my kiddo in 4K, and it started at a perfect level for her. We will likely re-read the stories for practice over and over after the activities are done. Great resource!”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.