Features of Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF
Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF- Master the principles of clinical infectious disease in 30 days or less!
Doody’s Core Titles for 2021!
Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course, Fourth Edition provides busy physicians, students, nurse practitioners, and PAs with the kind of concise overview they need to understand, diagnose, and treat common infectious diseases safely and effectively.
Organized by system/region―as opposed to pathogens―to simulate the ways you encounter common pathogens and disorders in rounds or in practice, this new edition includes key updates and aligns content with information tested on the USMLE Step 2. By indicating the number of days you should spend on each chapter, the author has created a schedule for completion of each lesson. A wide array of tables summarizing the methods of clinical assessment, anti-infective agent doses, and drug toxicities―critical facts that do not require memorization, but need to be referred to when caring for patients―facilitate this condensed learning schedule.
- Key Points summarize the most important facts you need to know when managing each infection and facilitate board review
- Guiding Questions kick off each chapter
- An estimate of the potential severity of each disease provides insight into how quickly you should initiate treatment
- Case examples highlight real-world clinical application of the content
- Dozens of color plates depict major pathogens
- All chapters have been updated to reflect the most current treatment and diagnostic guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America
Recommended Books For You
Description of Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF
Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Dr. Fred Southwick is both an expert in Infectious Diseases and a creator of innovative approaches for preventing medical errors that result in patient injuries and deaths. His former wife Mary nearly died as a consequence of distracted care, and delayed treatment, and he lost his leg following an “routine” repair of an Achilles tendon tear. He is both a clinician and a patient who has been harmed by our health delivery systems. Having practiced medicine for over 30 years he has a rich clinical experience and deep insight into how to practice effectively on the front lines of our hospitals and clinics.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 4th edition (May 11, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 496 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1260143651
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1260143652
- Item Weight : 1.84 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Book Name : Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.