In this post, we will provide you with an overview of General Surgery Coding 2020 Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of General Surgery Coding 2020 Edition PDF
- EXCLUSIVE! AMA CPT® Guidelines—convenient access to officialguidance, directly from the source
- UPDATED! HCPCS codes—for gastroenterology-specific supplies, equipment, procedures, or services
- UPDATED! 2021 CPT® codes—for general surgery and gastroenterology
- UPDATED! Powerful ICD-10-CM crosswalks—identify medical necessity with CPT® to ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding crosswalks
- UPDATED! Plain English descriptions—for hundreds of general surgery and gastroenterology codes/code groups
- UPDATED! Code-specific RVUs—determine fees, global days, assistant-at-surgery and prior approval at a glance
- UPDATED! NCCI edits—help identify which codes are bundled and which codes can be billed separately
- UPDATED! High-quality, annotated illustrations— provide visual clarification for coding
- UPDATED! Pub 100 references and CPT Assistant references
- Anatomy and physiology overview—for ICD- 10-CM general surgery and gastroenterology
- Overview of Documentation requirements—for ICD-10-CM general surgery and gastroenterology diagnoses
- Documentation checklists—for ICD-10-CM general surgery and gastroenterology diagnoses
Recommended Books For You
Description of General Surgery Coding 2020 Edition PDF
Surgeons operate repair or removed damaged or diseased tissue. General surgeons focus on the organs within the abdomen, including the stomach and colon. Many surgeons specialize on specific conditions or areas of the body, including vascular surgeons, neurosurgeons, thoracic surgeons, plastic surgeons, colon and rectal surgeons, hand surgeons, and orthopedic surgeons.
Dimensions and Characters of General Surgery Coding 2020 Edition PDF
- Publisher : Piyush N Sheth (December 27, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 107 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0996967222
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0996967228
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.26 x 11 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.