In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Coding Companion for General Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Coding Companion for General Surgery PDF
- Evaluation and Management Services. Evaluation and Management codes commonly used in your specialty are now included with their official description and lay description, coding tip, Medicare edits, and relative value units. Also included is a chapter with coding guidelines and tables to assist you in the E/M code selection process.
- Code icons. Quickly identify new, revised, and add-on procedure codes related to your specialty, and now New for 2020, an icon identifying ICD-10-CM codes that identify right, left, or bilateral options.
- CPT® Assistant references. Identifies that an article or discussion of the CPT® code has been in the American Medical Associations CPT Assistant newsletter. Use the citation to locate the correct volume.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided with the CPT® code, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, clinical terms, Medicare RVUs and IOM references and commonly associated ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. Relative value units including the practice, work, and malpractice components with total RVUs for non-facility and facility are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information includes references to Internet Only Manual (IOM) guidelines, follow-up days, and assistant-at-surgery.
- CCI edits by CPT® and HCPCS procedure code. CPT® and HCPCS procedure codes with their associated CCI edits are provided in a special section. Quarterly updates are available online.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Coding Companion for General Surgery PDF
Consolidate the coding process with the 2020 Coding Companion for General Surgery/Gastroenterology, your one-stop coding resource developed exclusively for general surgery and gastroenterology. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide is updated for 2020 and organized by specialty-specific CPT® codes.
Each CPT® code includes its official description and lay description, coding tip, Medicare edits, relative value units and is cross-coded to common ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes to complete the coding process. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Optum, Inc. is an American pharmacy benefit manager and health care provider. It is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group since 2011. UHG formed Optum by merging its existing pharmacy and care delivery services into the single Optum brand, comprising three main businesses: OptumHealth, OptumInsight and OptumRx. In 2017, Optum accounted for 44 percent of UnitedHealth Group’s profits and as of 2019, Optum’s revenues have surpassed $100 billion. Also in early 2019, Optum gained significant media attention regarding a trade secrets lawsuit that the company filed against former executive David William Smith, after Smith left Optum to join Haven, the joint healthcare venture of , JPMorgan Chase, and Berkshire Hathaway
Dimensions and Characters of Coding Companion for General Surgery PDF
- Publisher : Optum360º; 1st edition (December 20, 2019)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 913 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1622545664
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1622545667
- Item Weight : 3.61 pounds
- Dimensions : 10 x 1.75 x 11.25 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.