Description of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF
EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF: Delivering succinct, clear explanations to help students easily grasp key concepts, this book provides a comprehensive, multifaceted approach to EKG interpretation for nurse practitioner and physician assistant students, as well as practicing clinicians who need a quick refresher.
The second edition retains the book’s systematic, physiologic approach that trains readers to follow the same steps in evaluating each EKG. It negates the need for rote memorization by facilitating a genuine understanding of EKG interpretation. Using the patient’s presenting symptoms as a starting point, abundant clinical scenarios demonstrate real-life applications for interpreting EKG readings. With scores of figures and tables and more than 200 EKG tracings, this resource delivers everything physician assistants and nurse practitioners need to provide expert, quality care to their patients.
Features of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF
- Nearly 50 new EKG tracings and accompanying case studies
- Basic review of clinical conditions related to common EKG abnormalities
- New end-of-chapter review questions to help students summarize their learning
- More complex clinical cases to further challenge the student and increase proficiency in EKG interpretation
- Additional diagnostic findings in atrial enlargement, bundle branch blocks, and ventricular hypertrophy
- Updated chapter contrasting premature ventricular contractions with premature atrial contractions
- PowerPoint supplement of case studies with EKGs and teaching points for instructors
Recommended Books For You
Maureen Knechtel, MPAS, PA-C, is the academic coordinator and an assistant professor with the Milligan College Physician Assistant Program in Johnson City, TN, and practices as a cardiology PA with the Ballad Health Cardiovascular Associates Heart Institute.
Dimensions and Characters of EKGs for the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 2nd edition (April 13, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0826168884
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0826168887
- Item Weight : 1.65 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.9 x 0.67 x 11.15 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #142,368 in Books
June 1, 2017
January 9, 2020
November 28, 2018
May 25, 2018
October 21, 2019
May 7, 2018
June 8, 2019
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.