This fully updated, new edition of ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF is an easy-to-read, practical guide for the non-specialist. It presents the complex aspects of interventional cardiology in a clear and concise manner, and explains thedifferent interventions for coronary artery disease, valvular andstructural heart disease, and electrophysiology, ordered byclinical setting.
The ABC of Interventional Cardiology covers the coreknowledge on techniques and management, and highlights the evidencebase. Illustrated in full colour throughout, with new images andgraphics, it includes key evidence and guidelines, new drugtreatments and devices, with recommendations for further readingand additional resources in each chapter. It is ideal for GPs, hospital doctors, medical students, catheter laboratory staff andcardiology nurses.
Description of ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF
The ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF is one of the best books for the study of interventional cardiology as this book will provide you with all the essential information regarding this particular subject and all the principles that can be applied to that subject. Every medical professional in the cardiology department needs to read this short book at least once. Download it now.
Recommended Books For You
Ever D. Grech, Consultant Cardiologist, South Yorkshire Cardiothoracic Centre, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Sheffield. Dr Grech graduated from St Bartholomew’s Medical College, London and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London and Edinburgh, as well as a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has published widely in a number of Medical and Cardiology Journals and is co-editor of a major textbook in interventional cardiology – Practical Interventional Cardiology.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters along with author names included in the ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF 2nd Edition:
- List of Contributors vii
- Preface viii
- Acknowledgments ix
- List of Abbreviations x
- List of Trial Abbreviations xi
- 1 Modifying Risk Factors to Improve Prognosis 1 Kevin S. Channer and Ever D. Grech
- 2 Pathophysiology and Investigation of Coronary Artery Disease 7 Ever D. Grech
- 3 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (I): History and Development 14 Ever D. Grech
- 4 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (II): The Procedure 19 Ever D. Grech
- 5 Chronic Stable Angina: Treatment Options 28 Laurence O’Toole and Ever D. Grech
- 6 Acute Coronary Syndrome: Unstable Angina and Non-ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction 34 Ever D. Grech
- 7 Acute Coronary Syndrome: ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction 39 Ever D. Grech
- 8 Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Cardiogenic Shock 44 Ever D. Grech
- 9 Interventional Pharmacotherapy 49 Ever D. Grech and Robert F. Storey
- 10 Non-coronary Percutaneous Intervention 55 Ever D. Grech
- 11 New Developments in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention 62 Julian Gunn and Ever D. Grech
- 12 Percutaneous Interventional Electrophysiology 71 Gerald C. Kaye
- 13 Implantable Devices for Treating Tachyarrhythmias 77 Gerald C. Kaye
- 14 Pacemakers for Bradycardia 81 Gerald C. Kaye
- 15 Heart Failure Dys-synchrony and Resynchronisation Therapy 87 Abdallah Al-Mohammad Ever D. Grech and Jonathan Sahu
- 16 Interventional Paediatric Cardiology 93 Damien Kenny and Kevin P. Walsh
- Index 99
Dimensions and Characters
- 118 Pages
- File Size: 8 MBs
- English Language
- ABC Series
- 5-Star Rating
Download Link for the ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF
Shown below is a blue highlighted link for the ABC of Interventional Cardiology PDF 2nd Edition Ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.