Features of FAR/AIM 2022 PDF
FAR/AIM 2022 PDF: ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2022 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6″ x 9″ format includes:
- Title 14 Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 89, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, Title 49 NTSB 830 and TSA 1552
- Unabridged text of AIM, including full-color graphics
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety ing Form
- The Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service service for instant access to regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle (sign up on ASA’s website)
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
- Comprehensive FAR and AIM index
ASA’s FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
Recommended Books For You
Description of FAR/AIM 2022 PDF
Of all the books out there FAR/AIM 2022 PDF is one of the most worthy and praised book for the subject of engineering and transportation as is recommended by all the leading engineers and professional transporters around the world who so highly recommend to read this book atleast once a lifetime for anyone who aspires to be a part of these professions. It has all the indispensable and non essential ingredients an aspirant or student would want to have for themselves and is a must download for all.
ASA’s FAR/AIM Series has been the most accurate, reliable, and trusted regulatory reference for Federal Aviation Regulations and the Aeronautical Information Manual for more than 80 years. ASA has the most recognized and authentic collection of books, ebooks, and apps containing rules and procedures for pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
Dimensions and Characteristics of FAR/AIM 2022 PDF
- Publisher : Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc.; 2022nd edition (September 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1216 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1644250934
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1644250938
- Item Weight : 3.1 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.25 x 1.75 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #730 in Books
September 27, 2021
September 11, 2020
October 7, 2021
And there’s videos (excellent content also!) for only 4 chapters. Maybe expand those if the previous request doesn’t happen. Looking for another more practical text. YouTube videos.
July 29, 2021
May 13, 2020
February 23, 2021
December 15, 2019
December 1, 2020
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.