Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the obstetrics and gynecology clerkship. Deja Review Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Comprehensive multiple-choice Q&A chapter at the end of the book.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Recommended Books For You
Description of Deja Review Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
This book by the Deja review series is one of the best books for obstetrics and gynecology among medical students and professionals to study for their board exams during the last days because it has excellent retention ability and is written in a way that attracts the reader and sticks to their minds. Download this book now and master your gynecology skills.
Dr. Marie Catherine Lee graduated magna cum laude from Kent State University and completed her MD degree at the Northeast Ohio University College of Medicine in Rootstown, Ohio. After a general surgery residency at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, she completed the Susan G. Komen/University of Michigan Multidisciplinary Breast Fellowship in Ann Arbor. She is board-certified in General Surgery and joined the Moffitt Cancer Center’s Comprehensive Breast Program as an Assistant Professor in 2008. She was promoted to Associate Professor in 2014. She is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the Society of University Surgeons. In addition to her clinical interests in young breast cancer patients, she is active in clinical research, clinical trials, and translational breast cancer research. She is actively involved with her colleagues in investigating and improving fertility preservation education and collaborating with the faculty in Molecular and Functional Imaging in the development of novel agents for intraoperative identification of breast cancer. She is the recipient of NIH/NCI and private research funding. She has numerous publications in peer-reviewed medical journals and has presented her work regionally and nationally.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Cancer Center – Surgical Breast Oncology
- Lenox Hill Hospital – General Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital – General Surgery
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine – MD
- I just got this book and started using it to review for Nurse Practitioner Certification. I wish I had known about this book a year ago. Would have saved me many hand cramps from writing out my own notecards. This is a well organized, well structured book. I’m sure I’ll still reference it during my practice. My only “complaint” is that even thought it lists treatments, it doesn’t list any dosage. Just the name of the medication. That’s okay. I’ll write in the dosage. Sometimes just knowing the med is the majority of the battle. I guess they didn’t want to list dosages because some meds are weight based, but there are standard dosages from some situations. Oh well. I’m still quite pleased. Ending buying almost the entire series.
- I have lots of the Deja Review titles because they are great for getting a good foundation before diving into detailed lectures or textbooks. This one, however, proved a little more challenging to trudge through because it often had too much detail. Overall a good book, but I’m still looking for something that focuses on the high points a little more.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Deja Review Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 2nd Edition ebook.
Chapter 1. Lab Values;
Chapter 2. Common Procedures;
Chapter 3. Female Anatomy;
Chapter 4. General Gynecology;
Chapter 5. Gynecologic Oncology;
Chapter 6. Urogynecology;
Chapter 7. Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility;
Chapter 8. General Obstetrics;
Chapter 9. Complications of Pregnancy;
Chapter 10. Postpartum Complications;
Chapter 11. Issues in Women’s Health;
Dimensions and Characters
- 462 Pages
- File Size: 4 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Deja Review Series
Download Button for Deja Review Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.