Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th Edition.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
- Six comprehensiveunits cover all essential information on General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, photos, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- appendices include the latest versions of the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale.
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the book’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.
Recommended Books For You
Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Description of Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
This book (Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF) is one of the best books for the study of this subject. The 8th edition of this book provides proof of the fact that it is selling worldwide and in large quantities for medical students because of the quality of the content that it is producing. This book will always be a help for all medical students and professionals who aspire to become some of the best obstetricians. Download now.
Dr. Robert Casanova is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Lubbock, Texas and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Covenant Medical Center and University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Casanova accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 27 doctors at Covenant Medical Center and one of 30 at University Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
I’ve only had this book for 3 weeks. The images/pictures are poorly labeled (e.g. structures of reproductive organs in chapter 4). I have to look up most of the terms/structures because they are mentioned in the book, however, they are not labeled in the pictures. Very time consuming and frustrating especially for someone who is not familiar with the topic. I am not sure as to why our school recommended this book.
Good Book easy read, short chapters. Would’ve like more in-depth questions that come online.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th edition ebook.
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Authors
SECTION I General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1 Women’s Health Examination and Women’s Health Care Management
- 2 The Obstetrician–Gynecologist’s Role in Screening and Preventive Care
- 3 Ethics, Liability, and Patient Safety in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 4 Embryology and Anatomy
SECTION II Obstetrics
- 5 Maternal–Fetal Physiology
- 6 Preconception and Antepartum Care
- 7 Genetics and Genetic Disorders in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 8 Intrapartum Care
- 9 Abnormal Labor and Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
- 10 Immediate Care of the Newborn
- 11 Postpartum Care
- 12 Postpartum Hemorrhage
- 13 Multifetal Gestation
- 14 Fetal Growth Abnormalities: Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Macrosomia
- 15 Preterm Labor
- 16 Third-Trimester Bleeding
- 17 Premature Rupture of Membranes
- 18 Post-term Pregnancy
- 19 Ectopic Pregnancy and Abortion
SECTION III Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy
- 20 Endocrine Disorders
- 21 Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Surgical Complications
- 22 Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders
- 23 Hematologic and Immunologic Complications
- 24 Infectious Diseases
- 25 Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders
SECTION IV Gynecology
- 26 Contraception
- 27 Sterilization
- 28 Vulvovaginitis
- 29 Sexually Transmitted Infections
- 30 Pelvic Support Defects, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary Tract Infection
- 31 Endometriosis
- 32 Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- 33 Disorders of the Breast
- 34 Gynecologic Procedures
- 35 Human Sexuality
- 36 Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
SECTION V Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- 37 Reproductive Cycles
- 38 Puberty
- 39 Amenorrhea and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- 40 Hirsutism and Virilization
- 41 Menopause
- 42 Infertility
- 43 Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
SECTION VI Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma
- 44 Cell Biology and Principles of Cancer Therapy
- 45 Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- 46 Vulvar and Vaginal Disease and Neoplasia
- 47 Cervical Neoplasia and Carcinoma
- 48 Uterine Leiomyoma and Neoplasia
- 49 Cancer of the Uterine Corpus
- 50 Ovarian and Adnexal Disease
- A The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Well-Woman Recommendations by Age Group
- B The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form
- C Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
Dimensions and Characters
- 528 Pages
- File Size: 30 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th Edition ebook. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.