Publisher’s Note for Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
“Flashcards in a book” provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the internal medicine clerkship
Maximum Retention — Minimum Time
Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Contents organized by system to easily test strengths and weaknesses
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Recommended Books For You
Description of Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF
This book is one of the best books for the study of internal medicine among medical students for specifically their exam days. It has almost the same quality content as the step up series do and will give you all the basic and necessary information a medical student needs for their final professional exam. Download it now and start studying.
Dr. Sarvenaz Saadat Mobasser is a Family Practice Specialist in Los Angeles, California. She graduated with honors from University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine in 2005. Having more than 13 years of diverse experiences, especially in FAMILY PRACTICE, Dr. Sarvenaz Saadat Mobasser affiliates with no hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists without joining any medical groups. Call Dr. Sarvenaz Saadat Mobasser on phone number (213) 457-4000 for more information and advice or to book an appointment. She is the Author of Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF 2nd Edition ebook.
- Strongly recommend any PA/Med/NP student buy this book while you are studying for your internal med end of rotation exam. Clear, concise, includes buzzwords, etc. Using this line of books increased my test scores by a full letter grade.
- This book goes over important common facts quickly and efficiently. It helped me to memorize many pertinent facts for my exams.
- I used this book as a supplement to further my understanding of internal medicine and it was fantastic. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in doing internal medicine and is looking for something to guide in their learning. I have used multiple other guides and this was the most useful.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF 2nd edition ebook.
- Chapter 1. The Basics
- Chapter 2. Cardiology
- Chapter 3. Pulmonology
- Chapter 4. Neurology
- Chapter 5. Gastroenterology
- Chapter 6. Hematology-Oncology
- Chapter 7. Rheumatology
- Chapter 8 Nephrology
- Chapter 9. Endocrinology
- Chapter 10. Infectious Disease
- Chapter 11 Dermatology
- Chapter 12. Clinical Vignettes Review
Dimensions and Characters
- 254 Pages
- File Size: 7 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
Shown below is a white download button for Deja Review: Internal Medicine PDF 2nd edition ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.