Attributes of CME Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology 2020 Free Download
CME Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology 2020 Free Download. Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology is an in-depth guide to the diagnostic, management, and technical skills required in this continually advancing field. Authoritative interventional cardiologists cover topics like anticoagulation, cardiogenic shock, bifurcation stenting, bypass grafts, renal artery stenting, pericardial interventions, and more. This CME course will help you to:
– List effective lipid-lowering pharmacologic therapies
– Illustrate carotid and cerebrovascular interventions
– Outline interventions used for stable angina and silent ischemia
– Discuss different peripheral interventions for upper and lower extremities
– Describe interventions for patent foramen ovale and atrial septal defect closure
– Distinguish between the various stents used to treat coronary disease
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of CME Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology 2020 Free Download
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home.
Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book CME Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology 2020 Free Download is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Mr. Gould is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers who has limited his practice for over forty years exclusively to medical legal matters. He is a graduate of Suffolk Law School where he was a member of the Law Review. Devoted his practice entirely to the representation of the medical community. He has been an active trial lawyer in the defense of medical litigation and represents health care providers before the Massachusetts Board of Registration.
Mr. Gould directs a course at the Harvard University School of Continuing Education and lectures frequently to hospitals and medical groups on liability prevention. Mr. Gould has also expanded his practice to represent the health care community in New Hampshire. Additionally, Mr. Gould has been recognized as one of the top 100 lawyers in Boston by Boston Magazine, is listed as a “Super Lawyer” and is listed as one of the “Best Lawyers in America”. He has defended significant medical malpractice actions in the courts of Massachusetts and New Hampshire and is a frequent lecturer to lawyers in methods of trial practice.
Proportions of CME Oakstone Comprehensive Review of Interventional Cardiology 2020 Free Download
1. Pre-Procedural Evaluation
1. Practice Guidelines for Interventional Cardiology – David P. Faxon, MD
2. Functional Testing and Imaging – Marcelo F. Di Carli, MD
3. The Patient with Diabetes – Mikhail Kosiborod, MD
4. Sex and Race/Ethnicity Considerations – Binita Shah, MD, MS
5. Intracoronary Pressure and Flow Measurements – Morton J. Kern, MD
2. Pharmacologic Aspects
1. Anticoagulation – Sorin J. Brener, MD
2. Platelet Antagonists – Dominick J. Angiolillo, MD, PhD
3. Adenosine, Beta-Blockers, Calcium Channel Blockers, Nitrates, Sedation, Vasodilators, and Vasopressors – Charles D. Resor, MS, MSc
3. Clinical and Technical Aspects of Coronary Intervention
1. Stable Angina or Silent Ischemia – William E. Boden, MD, FACC, FAHA
2. Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome – Matthew T. Roe, MD, MHS
3. Special Topics in the Understanding and Management of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) – David O. Williams, MD
4. Cardiogenic Shock – Ajar Kochar, MD
5. Coronary Stents – Sripal Bangalore, MD, MHA
6. Bifurcation Stenting – Antonio Colombo, MD
7. Revascularization in Patients with Left Main Disease – Gregg W. Stone, MD
8. Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion – Emmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD
9. Bypass Grafts – Subhash Banerjee, MD, FACC, FSCAI
10. Adjunctive Devices: Atherectomy, Cutting Balloon, Laser, and Brachytherapy – Ron Waksman, MD
4. Peripheral Intervention
1. Endovascular Therapy for Intermittent Claudication – Mehdi Shishehbor, DO, MPH, PhD
2. Intervention for Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia – Christopher J. White, MD, MACC, MSCAI, FAHA, FESC, FACP
3. Renal Artery Stenting – Christopher J. White, MD, MACC, MSCAI, FAHA, FESC, FACP
4. Intervention for Resistant Hypertension – Ajay Kirtane, MD, SM, FACC, FSCAI
5. Update on Aortic Interventions – Daniel Clair, MD, FACS, FSVS
6. Venous Interventions: Superficial Venous Pathology and Interventions and Deep Venous Pathology and Treatment – Nicholas Shammas, MD, MS
5. Structural Intervention
1. Imaging Tips and Tricks – Ron Blankstein, MD, FACC, FASNC, FSCCT, FASPC
2. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement – Saif Anwaruddin, MD, FACC, FSCAI
3. Transseptal Puncture and Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty – Anthony A. Bavry, MD, MPH
4. Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement – Gilbert H.L. Tang, MD, MSc, MBA
5. Other Valvular Interventions (Tricuspid and Pulmonic) – Gilbert H.L. Tang, MD, MSc, MBA
6. Atrial Septal Defect and Patent Foramen Ovale Closure – Harsh Golwala, MD
7. Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion – Jacqueline Saw, MD
8. Alcohol Septal Ablation for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy – Srihari S. Naidu, MD
9. Pericardial Interventions – Igor F. Palacios, MD
10. Transcatheter Intervention for Congenital Heart Disease – John Flint Rhodes, Jr., MD
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.