Features of Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF
Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF-Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product
MASTER CLINICAL UNDERSTANDING WITH THIS UPDATED EDITION OF CLINICAL PATHOPHYSIOLOGY MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE! EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PREVIOUS EDITION, THIS EXTENSIVE UPDATE WILL BRING YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF MEDICINE!
Just a few tiny specimens of what you can expect in this completely revised edition:
- Newly revised Cardiovascular System with latest treatments and brand new topics such as Bendopnea, Chest X-Ray and Echocardiogram Findings in Heart Failure, HFpEF & HFrEF, Newest Treatments for Valvular Disorders Including TAVR and TAVI, Distinctions within EKG/ECG Readings To “Up” Your Diagnosis Capabilities, Treatment of Tachyarrhythmias, Brand New Section on the Heart’s Vasculature: Angina and Myocardial Infarction Treatment, Knowing Your STEMI’s vs. NTEMI’s
- Brand New Pulmonary System topics such as Diseases of Pulmonary Vasculature, Diagnostic Labs and Imaging Analysis, MECHANICAL VENTILATION, Extensive Understanding to Lung Auscultation
- Newly updated Renal System topics such as Urinalysis, Greater Depth to Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acid/Base Pathophysiology Understanding
- Newly added depth to GI lab readings and imaging, new topics related to Hepatorenal Syndrome and Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Newly added Endocrinology Section on monitoring LFT’s and CBC while on endocrine related medications and BRAND NEW section on Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus
- Newly Added Hematologic Disorders, their treatments, and updated treatments to previously discussed Hematologic Disorders
- Completely new facelift to EVERYTHING Neurology
- New updated section on diagnostics and Immunosuppressive/Immunomodulatory Drugs in Rheumatologic Disorders
- Newly added section on diagnostics and treatment for Prostate Cancer
Excellent Board Review (USMLE Step 1, NCLX-RN, PANCE/PANRE). Provides a conceptual overview of pathophysiology, mechanisms of disease, and clinical reasoning hand-in-hand in a brief, clear, highly practical book designed to ease the transition from the basic sciences to the clinical years. Particularly useful in the transition from the second to the third year of medical school, but also very helpful to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other health care professionals. Shows the clinical relevance of the basic sciences through overall principles and understanding. Companion Digital Download of Differential Diagnosis program (Win/Mac), showing the interpretation of common lab tests and patient symptoms and signs. Available on MedMaster’s website.
Recommended Books For You
Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF 3rd Edition Free Download
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 2nd Edition PDF Free
Description of Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF
Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dr. Aaron Berkowitz is a leading voice in neurology, medical education, and global health. In addition to serving as the school’s founding director of global health, he is leading development of its neurology curriculum. Dr. Berkowitz previously held various leadership roles in education on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, and is involved in humanitarian collaborations and neurology education around the world, including in Haiti, Malawi, Vietnam, and the Navajo Nation. He has published two acclaimed medical textbooks, more than 60 peer-reviewed articles (including in New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Neurology, and Bulletin of the WHO), and written several book chapters on the practice of neurology in resource-limited settings.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : MedMaster; second edition (June 1, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 222 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1935660446
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1935660446
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 11 x 0.7 inches
- Book Name : Clinical Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple 2nd Edition PDF
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.