300 cards deliver a fun, fast, high-yield review for the USMLE Step 1. Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF, Third Edition
- Complete coverage of all major topics covered in medical school pathology courses
- Each disease-specific card features a clinical vignette and details of the disorder, including:
- Etiology and epidemiology
- Pathologic or histologic findings
- Classic clinical presentations
- Current medical treatments
- Perfect for disease comparisons
Description of Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF
This Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF 3rd edition is one of the most reliable source for retaining all the do’s of pathology for medical students all around the world who find it difficult to retain the vast course of pathology. These flash cards at the flash of an eye will take you to the memory of the whole disease you have against it. USMLE Step 1 is not a big deal now. Get it here.
Dr. Christoph Lee is a board-certified radiologist who earned his BA cum laude from Princeton University and MD cum laude from Yale University. He completed his radiology residency at Stanford University and a health policy fellowship as a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar at UCLA. He joined the University of Washington School of Medicine as an Assistant Professor in 2012, was promoted to Associate Professor in 2015, and was promoted to full Professor in 2018. He holds additional faculty appointments at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the University of Washington School of Public Health, and the Pacific Northwest Evidence-Based Practice Center.
Dr. Lee is the lead editor and author of five books spanning the basic sciences, evidenced-based medicine, and medical imaging, distributed both nationally and internationally. He has obtained extramural research grants from major funding organizations including the National Cancer Institute (NIH), American Cancer Society, and Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Dr. Lee has authored more than 150 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters. He currently serves on the editorial boards of the three leading journals in his field – Radiology, the American Journal of Roentgenology, and the Journal of the American College of Radiology.
User Reviews for Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF
- These cards helped me get through second year as well as step 1. They are organized in a great way. The cards are a good thickness so you don’t have to worry about them tearing or ink showing up on the other side.
- I love the fact that these are very well organized. Being a former lecturer of pathology, I highly recommend these for a very quick and precise review work.
Dimensions and Characters of Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF
- 608 Pages
- File Size: Around 20 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Top Flash Cards for Pathology
Download Button for Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF
Below is a Download Button for the Lange Pathology Flash Cards PDF 3rd Edition File. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.