Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Ace your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review PDF Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Description of Cardiology Intensive Board Review PDF
Cardiology Intensive Board Review pdf 3rd edition is one of the most trusted books among medical students who aspire to achieve a career in cardiology as this book not only gives an overview but an intensive overview of the whole subject of cardiology. Download it now for better scores in all boards.
- In general the questions are good, but a lot of them are based on outdated guidelines (like bicuspid valve surgery with aortic aneurysms recommended at 5 cm rather than 5.5). I purchased this based on the most recent copyright date being 2015, thinking they’d have updated for the new recs, but this isn’t the case. Keeping that in mind though, the majority of the questions are still good and the explanations are helpful in teaching concepts. This should NOT be your only source of review questions however.
- Great Edition I recommend it.
Table of Contents
Cardiology Intensive Board Review pdf 3rd edition includes the following units and chapters:
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Cardiac Imaging
- Electrocardiographic Interpretation
Dimensions and Characters of Cardiology Intensive Board Review PDF
- 450 Pages
- File Size: 14 MBs
- English Language
- 4-Star Rating
Download Button For Cardiology Intensive Board Review PDF
Below is a Download Button for the Cardiology Intensive Board Review Pdf file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.