Learn to effectively interpret virtually every ECG you’re likely to encounter in clinical practice – in ten brief lessons as the name indicates ECG in 10 Days
The only review book to offer full-sized ECGs throughout (simulating how they appear on tests and in actual practice), this sourcebook is the most sought-after ECG review anywhere, trusted by cardiology fellows, internal medicine residents, and medical students alike. ECG in Ten Days is based on the author’s popular ten-day review course, and features a unique step-by-step approach, crystal-clear vector images, plus practice EDB strips to build confidence and fine-tune clinical skills.
In these pages, you’ll find essential information on everything from SA & AV nodal conduction abnormalities, to mechanisms of arrhythmias and electronic pacemakers. Also included is an answer sheet similar to the one encountered on board exams.
NEW to the Second Edition
- Inclusion of the latest American College of Cardiology (ACC) guidelines
- Selection of random ECGs after Day 10 for additional review
- A brand-new glossary with key terms, which are also bolded within the text
- Short appendix that includes formal criteria for various ECG diagnoses
- Consolidated chapters 2 and 3 for a more cohesive look at super ventricular arrhythmias
- Reorganized chapters that streamline the content on Day 6, and help ensure a more efficient, manageable review of the material
Description of ECG in 10 Days PDF Ebook
This Book on ECG as the name indicates will take only 10 days of your time and will completely cover all you want to know about ECG as a medical student, A practitioner, or a specialist in the cardiology department. This is a one time read book for all those who find it difficult to interpret ECG yet. Get it now and master the heart actions.
” … “Goldfrank’ s” remains the premier reference text in clinical toxicology, and all physicians involved in the management of poisoned patients would benefit from having it in their offices. So, when you need quick information on poisonings, use your pocket texts, PDAs, and the Web. When you want knowledge, dust off your shelf and pull down “Goldfrank’ s,””
” There are approximately 5 other texts on clinical toxicology in the US market, but none beats “Goldfrank’ s” in scope, depth, features, readability, and up-to-date information… This is a comprehensive, up-to-date reference book on the management of poisoned and overdosed patients and should be considered a standard text for medical libraries, emergency departments, critical care units, and clinical pharmacy collections.”
.,.””Goldfrank’s” remains the premier reference text in clinical toxicology, and all physicians involved in the management of poisoned patients would benefit from having it in their offices. So, when you need quick information on poisonings, use your pocket texts, PDAs, and the Web. When you want knowledge, dust off your shelf and pull down “Goldfrank’s,””
“There are approximately 5 other texts on clinical toxicology in the US market, but none beats “Goldfrank’s” in scope, depth, features, readability, and up-to-date information…This is a comprehensive, up-to-date reference book on the management of poisoned and overdosed patients and should be considered a standard text for medical libraries, emergency departments, critical care units, and clinical pharmacy collections.”
“This book (ECG in 10 Days) is filled with clear and concise tracings and meets its goal of serving as a quick reference for healthcare providers who read and interpret common electrocardiograms in their daily practice.”–“Doody’s Review Service,”
- A true labor of love from Dr. Ferry who has since retired. In speaking with Dr. Frivold and Dr. Silvet, I was told that he drew by hand every EKG in this book. However, I don’t believe that this book can be accomplished in 10 days, unless you plan on reading ekgs for 12 hours a day. This book has a very detailed approach to EKGs and it is tedious to learn, but if you learn it, you will never miss anything.
- This book is poorly organized and not worth the money. Anybody want mine? Try Dubin’s Rapid Interpretation of EKGs. It’s the one we used in class and it is MUCH easier to understand.
- It would take quite a student to do all these in 10 days. Having said that, it’s a great way to master 12-leads. There’s a ton of them, and many are tough.
- I am currently taking a two-week elective that is designed around this book (ECG in 10 Days) in order to help me learn ECG’s. There are several positives about the book. First, there are numerous examples (hundreds) of ECG’s with explanations that help one learn. Second, the nice 10-day format is designed well with not too much info on a particular day. However, there are so many blatant mistakes in the book that I don’t see how anyone could use this book as their only reference material for ECG’s. There are so many mistakes that it is embarrassing. The mistakes consist of misprints and lack of completeness in the answer key. Therefore I am doing ok using the book because I attend a two-hour class every day with a Cardiologist that explains the blunders. If you do not have this luxury (ECG in 10 Days) I advise either going with another book or buying a second book to help with your understanding. Best of luck…
David R. Ferry, MD is Associate Professor, Loma Linda University,Chief of Cardiology & Director, Coronary Care/Critical Care Units. He also teaches a successful course using this innovative teaching technique that has trained thousands of students.
Table of Contents
Day 1 The Basics 1
Day 2 Chamber Abnormalities and Intraventricular Conduction Defects 37
Day 3 SA and AV Nodal Conduction Abnormalities 94
Day 4 Ischemia and Infarction 151
Day 5 Reentrant Arrhythmias 194
Day 6 Ectopic Arrhythmias and Triggered Activity 246
Day 7 Extrasystoles and Preexcitation Syndromes 287
Day 8 The Differential Diagnosis of Wide-QRS Tachycardias 333
Day 9 Medication and Electrolyte Effects; Miscellaneous Conditions 379
Day 10 Electronic Pacemakers 444
Dimensions and Characters of ECG in 10 Days PDF 2nd Edition
- 320 Pages
- File Size: 141 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- The Best ECG book for Students
Download Link for ECG in 10 Days PDF 2nd Edition
Below is provided a Download Link for ECG in 10 Days 2nd edition PDF ebook. Click it to start downloading your free book and if you require more free medical books then head to the top of the article and click free medical books tab just below the website address.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.