For the past 50 years, the association of physicians of India (API) has been regularly publishing the API textbook of medicine 11th edition pdf. The edition 10 was released in 2015 and now we have the edition 11.This book will meet the needs of the medical students and practicing clinicians. This book contains up-to-date information about the physiological, pathological, biological and clinical aspects of diseases with special stress laid on their Indian features and information collected from available Indian data. The book therefore is truly “made in India”, but “global” in Perspective.
Recommended Books For You
Description of API Textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of medicine is one of the best medicine textbooks available for students worldwide and is considered the best source of study for all physicians in India. It is made specifically for practitioners in india and has all the updated information on the disease in the region. A must download for all.
Dr. Yash Pal Munjal is a Diabetologist and General Physician in Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon and has an experience of 51 years in these fields. Dr. Yash Pal Munjal practices at Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon Sector 51, Gurgaon and Banarasi Das Chandiwal institute of Medical sciences Physiotherapy Department in Kalkaji, Delhi. He completed MD – General Medicine from Post graduate Institute Of Medical & Science in 1968 and MBBS from University of Delhi in 1964
User Reviews for API Textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF
- I think thus bad quality of paper is not used in any book these days. Very strange. Considering the paper quality the cost of the book should not be more than few hundreds.
- I have been waiting for this new edition since 4 months or so. I am totally disappointed, speechless and angry after seeing the book in local book shop. Thanks to the fellow Amazon reviewer @Abdulla Ibji. I was about to order yesterday, online but after seeing the review, decided to go and see the book myself in the local book shop. Where the book is much cheaper than the price listed here. Now coming to the quality of the book, its very very light weight and the publisher used the cheapest quality paper, that too very thin and transparent. You can able to see what is printed behind the paper and its not at all possible to read. Its blurry. JUST SEE in local book shop before buying the book and decide. I have bought today the 10th Edition Published by Jaypee which is far more superior quality and got it for less than 1500. Photo copy would be much better quality than the original book. Shame on the Publishers and the blame equally goes to the authors who let the name ruin by using such a pathetic design and paper for saving more money.
- Book is definitely an improvement from the past edition but still typo errors, poor image quality, poorly executed flow charts and occasional old guidelines with subtitled correlation with newer guidelines all put together shows sloppiness. Worst paper quality. I just want to say that the book represents the association of physicians of India and through books u lay the foundation of learning and this book as before is a missed opportunity by the publisher to represent one true Indian book.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the API textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF ebook.
- Section 1 Introduction
- Section 2 Clinical Approach to Key Manifestation
- Section 3 Diagnostic Imaging
- Section 4 Clinical Pharmacology
- Section 5 Immunology
- Section 6 Medical Genetics
- Section 7 Critical Care Medicine
- Section 8 Bone Disorders
- Section 9 Diabetes Mellitus
- Section 10 Endocrinology
- Section 11 Dermatology
- Section 12 Cardiology
- Section 13 Gastroenterology
- Section 14 Hepatology
- Section 15 Hematology
- Section 16 HIV and Aids
- Section 17 Infectious Diseases
- Section 18 Disorders of Metabolism
- Section 19 Nephrology
- Section 20 Neurology
- Section 21 Oncology
- Section 22 Psychiatric Medicine
- Section 23 Pulmonary Medicine
- Section 24 Rheumatology
- Section 25 Nutrition
- Section 26 Poisoning and Toxicology
- Section 27 Environmental Medicine
- Section 28 Miscellaneous
Dimensions and Characters of API textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF
- 2100 Pages
- File Size: 132 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- API textbook of medicine 11th Edition PDF
Download Button for API Textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the API Textbook of Medicine 11th Edition PDF. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.