Description of Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult PDF
Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult PDF : Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2021! Designed for residents cycling through an internal medicine subspecialty clinical rotation or for fellows who need to better understand the fundamentals, this fourth edition offers you updated guidance on the physical exam, diagnosis, management, and treatment follow-up for various endocrine disorders. Written in a step-by-step, to-the-point style, the book covers diabetes mellitus, multi-system disorders, as well as conditions of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid, and more.
- Quickly and efficiently answers your fundamental questions about diagnosing and treating numerous endocrine disorders.
- Each chapter addresses general principles, epidemiology, pathology, physical exam, treatment options, and follow-up.
- Prepared by specialty fellows and faculty in the Department of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Part of the Washington Manual™ Subspecialty Consult series, which enables on-the-spot, bedside patient diagnosis and management.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Recommended Books For You
Dr. Janet B. McGill is an endocrinologist in Saint Louis, Missouri and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She received her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 4th edition (April 6, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 408 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975113330
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975113339
- Item Weight : 1.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #178,286 in Books
Download Your Book Here Washington Manual Endocrinology Subspecialty Consult PDF
Top reviews from the United States
November 26, 2021
January 7, 2020
October 27, 2019
February 4, 2020
June 16, 2021
July 27, 2019
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.