Features of Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF
Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF Features include:
1. Objectives. Each unit begins with a set of learning goals to prepare students for what they are expected to know after completing the lab.
2. Pre-Lab Exercises. PLEs encourage students to actively prepare for the lab by defining key terms, using labeling and coloring exercises to learn anatomical structures, and reviewing vital material from previous units, saving you from having to spend excessive time reviewing material from the lecture.
3. Model Inventories. Many lab manuals do not offer specific lists of structures that the students are to identify. Instead, those lab manuals scatter the anatomical structures throughout the unit, making it difficult for both the student and instructor. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory features organized and easily referenced lists of anatomical structures that students are responsible for identifying.
4. Illustrations and Photography. Many lab manuals simply reproduce artwork and exposition from the related textbook. Every figure in Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory, 3e was specifically designed to improve student understanding of important lab concepts and procedures.
5. Focused Activities. Focused activity describes the guiding philosophy of this lab manual. Students learn best when they are actively involved in the laboratory. Exploring Anatomy & Physiology in the Laboratory incorporates features designed for students to learn and retain the information. The manual asks students to be active by describing, labeling, writing, coloring, and drawing.
6. Tracing Exercises. Our tracing exercises ask students to write step-by-step, turn-by-turn directions tracing a substance (blood cells, food molecules, waste by-products, etc.) through the body and to trace the substance on a map of the human body. These exercises allow students to see the big picture of how the body systems interact. They also allow students to understand the relationship between structure and function.
7. Hints & Tips. Hints & Tips appear throughout the book to help students navigate some of the more difficult topics in A&P.
8. Check Your Recall/Check Your Understanding. Chapter-ending quizzes ensure that students understand key concepts and that learning goals have been achieved.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF
Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Erin C. Amerman has been involved in anatomy and physiology education for more than 17 years as an author and professor. She is presently teaching at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
She is an alumna of the University of West Florida and Des Moines University (University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences).
Dr. Amerman is presently the author of six textbooks, including the best-selling "Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory" series with Morton Publishing Company and the textbook "Human Anatomy and Physiology" with Pearson.
She is deeply committed to helping students succeed in the world of science, and to generating curiosity and excitement about the material.
When she’s not writing or in the classroom, Dr. Amerman is tending to her crew of rescued farm animals at Critter Creek Farm Sanctuary, a nonprofit she owns and operates with her husband.
She also enjoys photographing the local wildlife around her farm, particularly snakes and other reptiles. Dr. Amerman lives in rural north Florida with her daughter Elise, husband Chris, and their menagerie of rescued cats, dogs, cows, donkeys, and snakes. Oh, and a turtle… who doesn’t like anyone… and will literally live to age 40.
Dimensions and Characters of Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Morton Publishing Company; 3rd edition (January 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 800 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1617316202
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1617316203
- Item Weight : 4.95 pounds
- Book Name: Exploring Anatomy and Physiology in the Laboratory 3rd Edition PDF
It’s 3 hole punch loose leaf so make sure and buy a binder now. 1 1/2in, I got a 2in binder and regretted it instantly too much room and the holes started to rip when turning pages.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.