Attributes of The Dancer and the Devil PDF
The Dancer and the Devil PDF-Communism must kill what it cannot control. So for a century, it has killed artists, writers, musicians, and even dancers. It kills them secretly, using bioweapons and poison to escape accountability. Among its victims was Anna Pavlova, history’s greatest dancer, who was said to have God-given wings and feet that never touched the ground. But she defied Stalin, and for that she had to die. Her sudden death in Paris in 1931 was a mystery until now.
The Dancer and the Devil traces Marxism’s century-long fascination with bioweapons, from the Soviets’ leak of pneumonic plague in 1939 that nearly killed Stalin to leaks of anthrax at Kiev in 1972 and Yekaterinburg in 1979; from the leak of a flu in northeast China in 1977 that killed millions to the catastrophic COVID-19 leak from biolabs in Wuhan, China. Marxism’s dark past must not be a parent to the world’s dark future.
COMMUNIST CHINA PLAYED WITH FIRE AND THE WORLD IS BURNING
Nearly ten million people have died so far from the mysterious Covid-19 virus. These dead follow a long line of thousands of other brave souls stretching back nearly a century who also suffered mysterious “natural” deaths, including dancers, writers, saints and heroes. These honored dead should not be forgotten by amnesiac government trying to avoid inconvenient truth. The dead and those who remember and loved them deserve answers to two great questions. How? Why?
The Dancer and the Devil answers these questions. It tracks a century of Soviet and then Chinese Communist poisons and bioweapons through their development and intentional use on talented artists and heroes like Anna Pavlova, Maxim Gorky, Raoul Wallenberg and Alexis Navalny. It then tracks leaks of bioweapons beginning in Saratov, Russia in 1939 and Soviet Yekaterinburg in 1979 through Chinese leaks concluding in the recent concealed leak of the manufactured bioweapon Covid-19 from the military lab in Wuhan, China. Stalin, Putin, and Xi, perpetrators of these vast crimes against humanity itself, should not be allowed to escape responsibility. This book assembles the facts on these cowardly murderers, calling them to account for their heartless crimes against man concluding in Covid-19.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of The Dancer and the Devil PDF
The life of extraordinary people must be shared and The Dancer and the Devil PDF is one of its kind. It has all the information regarding the gentleman/woman’s struggles and their story of success or fiasco that every individual can learn from for their lives. It has grossed all charts and is the most recommended and praised books among those that read biographies and lives of people. A must read for a peaceful and wiser livelihood. Available without cost here.
John E. O’Neill is the author of #1 New York Times bestseller Unfit for Command and (with Sarah C. Wynne) #3 bestseller The Fisherman’s Tomb. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1967 and, after decorated service in Vietnam, finished as the top graduate of The University of Texas School of Law. Following a clerkship with Chief Justice William Rehnquist at the United States Supreme Court, O’Neill successfully tried several hundred cases and arbitrations, including representation for the People’s Republic of China in their first U.S. litigation. He declined any further representation of the PRC after the massacre at Tiananmen Square, where many innocent people died or disappeared.
Sarah C. Wynne co-authored The Fisherman’s Tomb, currently being made into a feature film, and River Royals: Master the Mississippi, winner of a Mom’s Choice Award®. She graduated from The University of Texas with both a law degree and undergraduate business degree with high honors. After practicing as a litigator with an international law firm, Wynne embarked on a second career as an artist in Houston, where she lives with her husband and two children.
Proportions of The Dancer and the Devil PDF
- Publisher : Regnery History (April 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 320 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1684512549
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1684512546
- Item Weight : 1.14 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- The Dancer and the Devil PDF
Reviews From Customers
I think the thesis of this thing is that communists are evildoers. No news there, folks.
Regrettably there is no index in this thing. Be prepared to take lots of notes if you actually read this mess since the absence of an index makes it essentially worthless for researchers.
Adding insult to the injury is the lack of a bibliography.
An index and bibliography are necessities in a nonfiction work, and sorely missed in this work.”
1. The Dancer is Anna Pavlova (1881-1931) who performed ballet all over the globe. The Russian born exile was poisoned when on her journey from Paris to the Hague (this is the contention made by the book) The belief is that she was murdered by Stalin’s use of poison to eliminate those persons he considered a threat to his infamous regime. He is the Devil of the title!
3. Stalin also poisoned or murdered such famous Russians as Diaghilev the ballet producer; Maxim Gorky the novelist, Leon Trotsky living in exile in Mexico and Raoul Wallenberg who rescued Jews during the war and was captured and murdered by the Soviets in a biological lab experiment.
4. Stalin is responsible for the poisoning of all his rivals for power and murdered countless citizens of the Ukraine and territories captured by the Soviet steamrolling military machine in World War II
5. Stalinist allied nations such as China and North Korea.
6. The authors hold the Chinese leaders with lying to the world about the COVID-19 pandemic which has claimed over a million lives in the USA and millions of other people in the world. It was not transmitted by bats or from tainted food sold in a wet market. The Chinese in the Wuhan lab leaded the deadly virus and killed all those who knew about this disaster .
7. The Marxist government of China has been successful gaslighting major Western nations, including the USA, in seeking to avoid the truth about COVID-19.
8. Stalin was ready to launch nuclear war against the West but died in March 2 1953 before this evil plan could become reality. He was probably poisoned by Beria his chief murder henchman. Beria was later executed in the scramble for power in Soviet Russia post-Stalin.
This is a well written and researched book. It behooves us to learn the truth about the pandemic and the evil Putin and his minions who have now invaded the Ukraine and use biological warfare in their murderous plans.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.