In this post, we will provide you with an overview of The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF
- Covers every topic on the ABSITE, from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery and surgical subspecialties.
- Uses a streamlined outline and list format, full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms to facilitate quick study and rapid memorization.
- Highlights must-know information in bold throughout the text.
- Reflects the current ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials.
- Also useful for certification or recertification with a proven format that allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Recommended Books For You
Description of The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF
The first outline-style ABSITE review book is still the best! The ABSITE Review, 6th Edition, remains your #1 choice for effective, efficient review for this critically important exam. Written in a high-yield, memory-prompting outline format, Dr. Fiser’s concise handbook covers every topic on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, thoroughly updated for today’s residents. It provides a rapid review of essential surgery information with sufficient explanation to build knowledge and confidence as you prepare for the ABSITE.
Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, 2007
Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)Fellowship, 2007
University Of Virginia School Of MedicineResidency, 2004
University Of Virginia – Radiology GMEResidency, 2004
University Of Virginia School Of MedicineInternship, 1998
University Of Virginia – Radiology GMEInternship, 1998
University Of ArizonaMedical School, 1997
American Board of Surgery (Surgery (General Surgery))Board Certification
American Board of Thoracic Surgery (Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery)Board Certification
Dimensions and Characters of The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 85Mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF
Top reviews of The ABSITE Review 6th Edition PDF
February 5, 2021
July 12, 2020
February 17, 2021
November 28, 2021
Lots of quick hit bullet points, obviously not a standalone study guide of the absite, but great framework
Every general surgery has one
September 9, 2019
May 19, 2021
I would like to get a replacement but unfortunately it’s past return date.
April 16, 2021
January 9, 2020
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.