In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Pocket Guide to the Operating Room 4th Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Pocket Guide to the Operating Room 4th Edition PDF
- Written for perioperative nurses, surgical technologists, and students in these disciplines.
- Features extensive coverage of minimal access surgery, including endoscopic procedures for multiple specialties, microsurgical techniques, and instrumentation for these procedures.
- Describes equipment and instrument trays, including pediatric trays.
- Addresses the roles of the registered nurse and the surgical technologist in the perioperative environment.
- Provides charting/documentation of care to comply with medicolegal requirements.
- Includes a Surgical Assessment and Perioperative Checklist, and a Preoperative Care Plan adaptable to the individual patient, complete with areas that focus on nursing care and desired outcomes.
- Fits in a lab coat pocket for immediate reference.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Pocket Guide to the Operating Room 4th Edition PDF
This pocket guide presents more than 500 surgical procedures! State-of-the-art revisions familiarize the reader with new standards of excellence for care of the surgical patient in the perioperative environment. For each procedure, you’ll find a definition, discussion, description of the surgery, preparation of the patient, skin preparation, draping technique, instrumentation, supplies, and special notes pertinent to that surgery.
Comprehensive patient care is addressed, including psychological care of the patient in surgery, safety measures for the patient and perioperative personnel, the written record of intra-, pre- and postoperative care, The Joint Commission’s Universal Protocol and AORN’s standards and recommended practices, (including correct site and laterality considerations).
Its in-depth coverage also encompasses charting as a legal document, patient teaching, detailed surgical patient positioning with drawings, anesthesia and anesthetic agents, laser application, robotics, endoscopy (including laparoscopic, hysteroscopic, thoracoscopic, and arthroscopic procedures), microsurgery (including microendoscopy and microneuroendoscopy), harmonic scalpel, argon beam coagulator, special considerations for the pediatric patient in surgery, (including anesthesia modifications and surgical procedures).
See what users are saying…
Great resource for surgical procedures. “Love this book! It gives a nice overview of some of the most routine surgeries along with a general guideline of instrumentation. Very helpful for anyone who is thinking about a career in the surgical services!” – Reviewer
A must-have! “As a student, I referred to this book to review cases throughout the day for supplies needed, positioning and what is expected. Even after graduation from the program I still use this book to brush up on procedures I haven’t performed in a while.” — Reviewer
Best book for a Surgical Technologist “This book is the best book for any Surgical Technologist. Use it for school but never get rid of it because you will use it a lot in your practice for reference. Keep it in your locker always!” — Reviewer
Perfect for practice OR prep “I am new to the OR and I found this to be an excellent resource to review the night before my cases.” — Reviewer
Dimensions and Characters of Pocket Guide to the Operating Room 4th Edition PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 56mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Pocket Guide to the Operating Room 4th Edition PDF
January 19, 2020
July 18, 2020
April 26, 2021
August 8, 2021
August 15, 2020
August 17, 2021
July 8, 2021
August 22, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.