In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Smith and Tanagho’s General Urology PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Smith and Tanagho’s General Urology Pdf
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
Recommended Books For You
Description of Smith and Tanagho’s General Urology Pdf
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
Jack W. McAninch, MD is Professor and Vice Chair of Urology at the University of California, San Francisco. He is the Chief of Urology at San Francisco General Hospital.
Tom F. Lue, MD is Professor and Vice Chair of Urology at the University of California, San Francisco.
Professor of Urology Department of Urology University of California School of Medicine San Francisco, California
Dimensions and Characters of Smith and Tanagho’s General Urology Pdf
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Medical; 18th edition (September 11, 2012)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 768 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 007162497X
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0071624978
- Item Weight : 2.43 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,357,490 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.