In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Erc-CPT 2019 General Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Erc-CPT 2019 General Surgery pdf
– AMA EXCLUSIVE! CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty
– Illustrations and tables from the CPT(R) 2019 Professional codebook — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes
– Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook
– Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook
– Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use
Recommended Books For You
Description of Erc-CPT 2019 General Surgery pdf
Each double-sided, laminated CPT(R) 2019 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate quick, yet accurate CPT coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT codebook. A separate card lists all modifiers used with CPT and HCPCS codes.
The American Medical Association has promoted scientific advancement, improved public health and protected the patient-physician relationship since its establishment in 1847. The AMA is the premier national organization dedicated to empowering the nation’s physicians to provide safer, higher quality and more efficient care to patients and communities.
For more than 50 years, the AMA, in drawing upon its deep expertise and resources, has authored and published books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today’s busy physicians and their staff. The AMA product line includes titles on CPT(R), HCPCS and ICD-10 coding, as well as reimbursement, practice management, disability evaluation, impairment, HIPAA and electronic health records.
Dimensions and Characters of Erc-CPT 2019 General Surgery pdf
- Publisher : American Medical Association Press; 1st edition (December 14, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 4 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1622027892
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1622027897
- Item Weight : 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,435,998 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.