Features of Parsons Diseases Of The Eye 23 PDF
Up to date for a brand new technology of readers with on-line materials together with full textual content, down-loadable photographs, video surgical procedures, OSCE and self-assessment instruments Parsons Diseases Of The Eye 23 PDF
Line illustrations and pictures highlighting anatomic particulars and customary ophthalmic assessments
- Chosen references for every chapter facilitating additional examine of any given matter Highlights of the 21st version
- Up to date part on refractive and corneal surgical procedure
- Introduction of optical coherence tomography
- Part on anti-VEGF brokers
- Up to date info on infectious crystalline keratopathy
- New classification of corneal dystrophies
- Latest advances on medical remedy in retinal ailments reminiscent of diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration Overview of intra-ocular designs and supplies.
- Compliant with the new competency-based curriculum.
• Inclusion of Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter.
• Three new chapters titled Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations added to help students get a clear understanding of these topics.
• Additional topics: images on radiology and case studies on various ophthalmic procedures.
• Latest information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs has been provided.
• Simplified flowcharts and new photographs covering a number of clinical conditions are added features.
• Extensively revised and up-to-date with the new curriculum.
• New Learning Objectives
• Three new chapters on Non Traumatic Ophthalmic Emergencies, Dark Room Procedures and Clinical Investigations
• Updated information on astigmatism, dry eye, eye donation, eye banking and various national programs
Recommended Books For You
Description of Parsons Diseases Of The Eye 23 PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Parsons Diseases Of The Eye 23 PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Parsons Diseases Of The Eye 23 PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier India (January 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 8131254151
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-8131254158
- Item Weight : 3.3 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.45 x 6.89 x 0.39 inches
Reviewed in India on March 5, 2021
2) Content: doesn’t recommend for UGs. Not much side headings. Even important topics like Glaucoma, Retinopathies are incompletly explained. Images are good but have no labelling which make it hard to understand sometimes.
Reviewed in India on August 25, 2021
May 18, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on January 29, 2021
Update: I sent the above picture to , and they will be refunding me fully once they receive the book.
I have used previous versions of this book in past, and have found it incredibly useful for my practice. But this version has been a huge disappointment.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2022
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.