Features of BRS Genetics Board Review Series 1st Edition PDF
Widely used by medical students studying for the USMLE Step 1, the Board Review Series (BRS) provides basic knowledge as it relates to clinical situations. BRS Genetics addresses a field that is increasingly taught in shorter courses. Chapters are written in an outline format and include pedagogical features such as bolded key words, tables, algorithms, and numerous illustrations, including a 16-page full-color insert. The book contains nearly 300 USMLE-style questions to help test students’ memorization and mastery.BRS Genetics Board Review Series 1st Edition PDF
A companion Website includes a question bank as well as fully searchable text.
Recommended Books For You
Description of BRS Genetics Board Review Series 1st Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book BRS Genetics Board Review Series 1st Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of BRS Genetics Board Review Series 1st Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 1st edition (May 5, 2009)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0781799945
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0781799942
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.9 x 0.4 x 9.8 inches
July 24, 2014
December 26, 2012
January 14, 2021
April 26, 2018
1. Students do yourself a favor and purchase a paperback copy of this book. I know from my experience with the previous “E” edition I used – that the E books are usually terrible (missing table of contents, missing page numbers and unreadable images (too small); it is difficult to navigate readings and assignments). Graduate school is hard enough without having the visuals to help you succeed.
2. Blue boxes! Clinical scenarios help you prepare for rotations and application style questions.
This book connects the structural part of the anatomy with the hands on parts of healthcare.
3. This book has some of the most professionally done charts and images I have ever seen. Just one example, the muscle charts show innervation, attachments and muscle action.
July 24, 2018
June 28, 2020
The textbook has pretty good diagrams (most will couple the book with Netter’s Atlas) to understand anatomy. There are some typos/incorrect facts in it, but they are very rare to come across.
I wish the language was more dummed-down and more simple so that concepts weren’t so confusing and had to be read 5 times to understand what’s being said. Other than that, I haven’t written one, but a textbook is tough to write and you gotta know your stuff and the writers are really reliable!
My recommendation is for the writers to consider the verbiage and simplify and clarify wording so it’s obvious that they understand it so well that “anyone” could understand it’s concepts.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.