Fully revised and expanded for its second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition provides clear, concise information and practical guidance on the day-to-day management of patients with renal disease. It is an essential resource for all those working with renal patients, including specialist trainees in nephrology, foundation doctors, renal nurses, and general practitioners. A vital practical guide for those on the wards, and a valuable resource for all those studying for exams, this is the must-have handbook of renal medicine.
Based on the Oxford Textbook of Clinical Nephrology and companion to the Oxford Handbook of Dialysis, this handbook provides vital clinical knowledge on the full breadth of renal care. The chapters on AKI and CKD have been significantly expanded to represent their enhanced primacy in both primary and secondary care. The recent shift in understanding from acute renal failure to AKI has led to fast-paced change, and this handbook has been specifically revised to ensure the reader is up-to-the-minute in this vital area of renal care. Renal transplantation has also greatly increased in volume and complexity in recent years and a full chapter has been given to this important area, which has been thoroughly updated and greatly expanded.
Comprehensive, easy-to-use, and concise, with a strong focus on practical advice, and detailed guidance on everything from common conditions to complex clinical care, this handbook ensures that the reader always has the information they need at their fingertips.
- A practical, concise handbook on the day-to-day care of renal patients
- Provides comprehensive, practical, advice on all aspects of management
- Includes all the latest key international guidelines.
- Extended sections on acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), transplantation and essential urology
- Covers primary and secondary forms of hypertension
- App available from the App Store, Google Play, and MedHand Bookstore.
New to this Edition:
- Thoroughly expanded and updated to reflect recent important changes in renal medicine
- New chapters on AKI, dialysis, and transplantation ensure full coverage of the most recent guidance and clinical practice
- Expertly summarizes and interprets the great number of new guidelines for the specialty
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition
The Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition is one of the most appreciative ebooks for the subject of nephrology and all those diseases that are related to the kidney. The name hypertension has been used separately because this is the most common disease in the world and requires special attention due to its unknown cause too. This book is a must read for all.
Simon Steddon, Consultant Nephrologist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London, UK,Alistair Chesser, Consultant Nephrologist, St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, UK,John Cunningham, Professor of Nephrology; Physician to the Queen and Head of the Medical Household, Royal Free & University College Hospitals, London, UK,Neil Ashman, Consultant Nephrologist, St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospitals, UK
“The book manages to cover all aspects from cellular biology to carrying out practical procedures and for this reason you can see why it would be in the pockets of most practicing nephrologists.” –Journal of Renal Nursing
“I am amazed at how clearly and succinctly the essential information is presented. …no detail is left out, making this an easy and coherent read.” –Doody’s Notes
- I wanted a easy to read but good handbook before joining Nephrology fellowship. After doing some research I settled on this book and was never disappointed. Excellent resource for all Nephrologists. All topics are well covered but concise in a easy to read format. Particularly a very good resource before exams to consolidate your knowledge of topics.
- good on-call companion, easy to use when your phone is off
- Excellent and ideal book for consolidating and refreshing general nephrology knowledge
Table of Contents
Below is a list of all the included units in the Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition
1: Clinical assessment of the renal patient
2: Acute kidney injury
3: Chronic kidney disease
7: Diseases of the kidney
8: The kidney in systemic disease
9: Essential urology
10: Fluids and electrolytes
11: Pregnancy and the kidney
12: Drugs and the kidney
13: Renal physiology
Dimensions and Characters of the Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition
- File Size: 4 MBs
- 972 Pages
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Oxford Handbook Series
Below is a Blue Download Button for the Oxford Handbook of Nephrology and Hypertension PDF 2nd Edition. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.