Features of This Side of Doctoring PDF
- Step-by-step instructions shows you how to use the Guide to Nursing Diagnoses and Guide to Planning Care sections to create a unique, individualized plan of care.
- UNIQUE!Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis
- Promotesevidence-based interventions and rationales by including recent or classic research that supports the use of each intervention.
- Presentsexamples of and suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- 150 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on Evolve.
- Easy-to-follow sections I and II guide you through the nursing process and selection of appropriate nursing
- Appendixes provide you with valuable information in an easy-to-access location.
- Clear, concise interventions are usually only a sentence or two long and use no more than two references.
- Safety content emphasizes what must be considered to provide safe patient care.
- Classic evidence-based references promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- List of Nursing Diagnosis Index on inside front cover of book for quick reference.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- NEW! Includes comprehensive, up-to-date information on the new 2018-2020NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, complete with 17 new diagnoses.
- NEW! and UPDATED! Provides the latest NIC/NO C, interventions, and rationales for every care plan
- NEW! Section I: Gender identity discussion includes information about the caregiver’s responsibility for adapting care accordingly.
- NEW! Interventions reorganized by priority helps you quickly identify the information you’re searching for.
- NEW! Section II: Bullying, Gender Dysphoria, Medical marijuana, Military families/personnel, Opioid use/abuse, Service animals, Technology addiction, and Veterans.
- NEW! Additional clarification of use of QSEN throughout book in Section I
- NEW! Concept map creator added from Yoost textbook.
- NEW! Updated rationales include evidence-based references 5 years or less.
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook PDF
Recommended Books For You
Description of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook PDF
The most featured and reviewed on book Nursing Diagnosis Handbook PDF is available for grabs now here on our website for free. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Mary Beth Flynn Makic (NOTE: Makic is pronounced “MOCK-itch) has more than 30 years of critical care experience in research, evidence-based practice, and clinical education. She is a Professor at the University of Colorado College of Nursing and Program Director for the Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist graduate
program. She is also a Research Scientist at a Level I trauma center in Denver, Colorado. Dr. Makic
achieved her BSN from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. She completed her Masters of Science at the University of Maryland at Baltimore with a focus on trauma patient populations and the advanced practice role of a Clinical Nurse Specialist. Her PhD was conferred in 2007 by the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, Colorado. She is active locally and nationally in several professional organizations. She recently served on the Board of Directors for the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. She also serves on the editorial board of several critical care journals, has published extensively in peer-reviewed journals, and is a successor co-author of two Elsevier books on nursing diagnosis. Dr. Makic is well known for her passion for improving patient outcomes and nursing practice through evidence-based practice.
Dimensions and Characteristics of TNursing Diagnosis Handbook PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 12th edition (March 15, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1025 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323551122
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323551120
- Item Weight : 3.95 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1.25 x 10 inches
June 7, 2020
February 2, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.