Features of Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF
Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF-Reinforce your knowledge of physiology with this active, engaging, and relaxing review method! Netter’s Physiology Coloring Book makes abstract concepts more concrete as you use color and tactile movement to reinforce your memory and understanding of challenging topics. It’s a fun and interactive way to learn and review a complex but fascinating subject―whether you’re taking a physiology course or lab, or preparing for a career in science or medicine and healthcare.
More than “just a coloring book, this unique learning tool offers:
- More than 100 key topics in physiology, using bold, clear drawings based on classic artwork by Frank Netter, MD and other master scientific and medical illustrators.
- Coloring exercises that emphasize pathways, processes, and cycles for a visual memory aid.
- Quick-reference tables and Pathophysiology Notes that bridge basic science with health care and medicine.
- Workbook review questions and drawing challenges to reinforce comprehension and retention.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook includes completed coloring and workbook pages for reference and allows you to access all of the text and figures, from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF
Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Susan Mulroney, PhD, an Elsevier Author, is a tenured professor in the Department Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown University. She is an editor of Netter’s Essential Physiology.
For more information, visit http://elsevierauthors.com/susanmulroney/
Dimensions and Characteristics of Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (June 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323694632
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323694636
- Item Weight : 2 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.99 x 10 x 1.85 inches
- Book Name : Netters Physiology Coloring Book PDF
Each area covered is a double-page spread:, on the left a synopsis of the material with instructions for coloring in the diagram;
on the right, the diagram itself with review questions. (Answers are to the left).
Some of the pictures to color are more elaborate and more like a classical anatomy drawing; many are quite simple diagrams of an equation or process.
High-level table of contents, which follows that of _Netter’s Essential Physiology_:
Chapter 1: Cell Physiology and Homeostasis
Chapter 2: Nerve and Muscle Physiology
Chapter 3: Cardiovascular Physiology
Chapter 4: Respiratory Physiology
Chapter 5: Renal Physiology
Chapter 6: Gastrointestinal Physiology
Chapter 7: Endocrine Physiology
Each chapter has coloring spreads for a number of detailed concepts; for example the first chapter on Cell Physiology has:
Osmosis and the Importance of Osmolarity in Fluid Homeostasis
Cellular Transport: Primary Active Transport
Cellular Transport: Secondary Active Transport
Introduction to Homeostasis
Body Fluid Compartments
Using the Indicator-Dilution Method to Determine Fluid Compartment Sizes
Sodium-Potassium ATPase Pumps and the Intra- and Extracellular Environments
Signal Transduction: G Protein-Coupled Receptors and Second Messengers
Signal Transduction: Second Messenger Systems: Calcium-Calmodulin
Signal Transduction: Nuclear Receptors
Access to an eBook version is included, which shows the coloring pages properly completed and has the associated text and review questions/answers. (Code for access is inside front cover).
If you are interested in medical illustration, very few of the drawings are derived from Frank Netter’s. Some are from Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, but most are unsigned.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.