Attributes of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy is the ideal study aid or trusted visual reference for the range of students and practitioners who require a detailed understanding of the anatomy of the foot, ankle and lower limb. It provides you with the perfect grasp of all the important lower limb structures that are likely to be encountered in practice or in the anatomy lab. Superb images of dissections, osteology, radiographic and surface anatomy offer an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood vessels and more. Figures are accompanied by concise notes and commentaries, as well as orientational artworks to help you locate the structure accurately on the body. McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
This updated fifth edition offers increased clinical relevance and features an entirely new chapter on Imaging of the Lower Limb, reflecting the very latest modalities and techniques. It also comes with the complete, enhanced eBook for the first time.
- All new state-of-the-art clinical imaging chapter – provides new insights and reflects anatomy as seen in modern practice
- Easily correlates essential anatomy with clinical practice – through over 200 high-quality photographs, combined with explanatory illustrations for more complex areas and concise, accompanying notes throughout
- Bonus information in Appendices – including practical guidance to administering nerve blocks accurately and effectively in the regional anaesthesia section
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase – this enhanced eBook
experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the
book on a variety of devices.
- Mostly life-size dissections and osteology – corresponds to what students/practitioners will see in the dissection lab or in real life
- Includes radiography and surface anatomy pictures – helps maximise clinical relevance (and necessary for modern courses)
- Orientational and explanatory artworks – helps the reader to position on the body
- Short accompanying text – expands on the illustrations and serves as study tool
- Numbered labels – helps facilitate self-testing
- Appendix containing key information on Skin, Muscles, Arteries and Nerves
- All new and expanded ‘Imaging’ chapter to reflect what is seen in current teaching and practice
- Revised section on regional anaesthesia of the lower limb, to improve layout and reflect practice updates
- Print + electronic package for the first time, incorporating new and enhanced eBook version via Expert Consult
Books You Might Be Interested In
The Essential Physics of Medical Imaging PDF Download Free
Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine PDF Download Free
Crack the Core Exam – Volume 1 PDF Download Free
Crack the Core Exam – Volume 2 PDF Download Free
The MACS-Lift: Short-Scar Rhytidectomy PDF Download Free
Illustrations of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Proportions of McMinn’s Color Atlas of Lower Limb Anatomy 5th Edition PDF
- Identification Number : B073FNVS9K
- Publisher : Elsevier ; 5th edition (June 23, 2017)
- Publication date : 23 June 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 32674 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices based on publisher limits
- Text to speech : On
- Screen reader: : Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not activated
- Word Wise : Not activated
- Number of pages : 183 pages
- Page numbers – International Standard Book Number of origin : 0702072184
- Loan : Not activated
Reviews From Customers
“There is no shortage of anatomy books, even competing ones from the McMinn Anatomy series! However, the focused approach of this one lends itself well to use by those focused on diseases of the foot and ankle. Its cross-sectional approach will be particularly useful for those who are involved in surgical management.This new edition more fully reflects the integrated nature of the approach to foot and ankle disorders today.The book has stood the test of time (over 30 years now), and can be recommended to both students and practitioners of foot and ankle medicine.” Reviewed by Martin C. Yorath, DPM (Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science) Doody’s Score: 95, 4 Stars!
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.