Description of Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual PDF
Build a solid knowledge base in hemodynamic nursing skills, with the newly updated Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual PDF
Full of colorful images that illustrate monitoring concepts and processes, this concise, enjoyable guide sorts through the complexities of hemodynamics and clarifies them in easy-to-follow ways. Grasp the structures and functions of pulmonary and cardiac systems and the vital skills of hemodynamics, with this vital reference—a must-have for all nursing students, new nurses, and nurses returning to critical care.
Features of Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual PDF
- NEW and updated content, photos and graphics that demonstrate nursing skills and responsibilities
- Hundreds of colorful images that guide you through the ins and outs of hemodynamics – detailed photos, diagrams, charts and other visual aids that clarify cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology
- Illustrates vital practice issues, such as how to confirm the lungs are getting enough oxygen, and how well the heart is pumping — explains and reinforces key concepts in easy-to-remember ways
- Explains the fundamentals and current best practices in hemodynamic monitoring in easy-to-retain terms
- Ideal for visual learners –images demonstrate step-by-step, expert guidance on monitoring skills, physiology and devices:
- Understanding cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology
- Understanding a pressure monitoring system
- Vascular access
- Pressure monitoring – arterial, central venous, and pulmonary artery pressure monitoring
- Cardiac output monitoring
- Tissue oxygenation monitoring
- Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Circulatory assist devices
- Step-by-step guidance on thermodilution methods, analyzing thermodilution curves, measuring cardiac function and output, maintaining artery catheters, and more
- Ideal on-the-spot reference and review for nursing students and new nurses – addresses the physiology behind each learning objective and provides vital nursing considerations
- Chapter features:
- On the level – defines normal and abnormal pressure readings for different patient conditions
- Q&A – illustrated riddles, diagrams, and questions and answers at the end of each chapter that help you fully integrate new knowledge
- Matchmaker – matching terms and conditions to their correct definition
- Memory board – learning aids and memory cues that help you retain important definitions and processes
- Ride the wave – explains the actions of waveforms, including how to recognize abnormal waveforms
- “Nurse Joy and Jake” – expert insights and encouraging advice
- About the Clinical EditorRose Knapp, DNP, RN, APN-BC, is an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, and Associate Graduate Faculty and MSN Program Director/APN Program Coordinator at the Marjorie K. Unterberg School of Nursing and Health Studies at Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey
Recommended Books For You
Dr. Rose Knapp is an Associate Professor and Graduate Faculty, and Coordinator of the APN Program at Monmouth University teaching in both the APN and DNP program.
Dr. Knapp is a practicing ANCC certified Acute Care APN with extensive practice experience in both the ED and Primary care. She is the Immediate Past President of the NJSNA Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice.
Dr. Knapp is known for her work in APN clinical practice issues, APN and DNP education, medication management, electronic health records, and women with cardiovascular disease.
She has lectured extensively at the local, state, and national level on these topics. She has recently published the 3rd edition of Hemodynamics Made Incredibly Visual in addition to other peer reviewed journals.
She serves as an ANCC Content Expert and is the clinical editor of the upcoming ANCC Acute Care Gerontology Certification Review Manual.
Dimensions and Characters of Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (August 28, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975148290
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975148294
- Item Weight : 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,493 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.