Description of the Book
Harris and Harris’ Radiology of Emergency Medicine, Fifth Edition
Edited by a renowned musculoskeletal radiologist and an internationally recognized Emergency Radiologist, and enhanced by contributions from invited acknowledged authorities, the Fifth Edition of this comprehensive reference is unsurpassed as a source of practical information on imaging of the acutely ill and injured patient during the acute phase of their emergent admission.
Ideal for both the radiologist and for all members of the emergency team, the text builds upon current applications of plain-film radiography—while adding substantial coverage of other modalities, including MPCT and MRI.
New to the Fifth Edition
• Over 2000 high-quality images and illustrations including multiplanar and 3D CT, MRI and ultrasound images as well as schematic anatomic drawings.
• The latest clinical indications and imaging protocols help you select the most appropriate imaging modality for each patient.
• Tested perspectives from international experts help you assess complex cases and refine clinical diagnosis. Plus
• Web site access featuring full text and image bank
NEW chapter on thoraco-lumbar spine trauma
NEW sections on acetabular and ankle trauma
NEW chapter on skull fractures
Table of Contents
- Skull Fractures
- Imaging of Brain Trauma
- Nontraumatic intracranial emergencies
- Imaging Maxillofacial trauma
- Cervical Spine Injuries
- The Pediatric Cervical Spine
- Imaging Thoracolumbar Spine Trauma
- Shoulder, including Clavicle and Scapula
- Chest: nontrauma
- Chest: trauma
- Abdomen: Nontraumatic Emergencies
- Abdomen: Traumatic Emergencies
- Gynecologic, Obstetric, and Scrotal Emergencies
- Pelvis, Including Lower Urinary Tract Trauma
- Hips and Proximal Femora
- Foot and Heel
File Size: 300 MBs
The file size is large so it may take time to download. Be patient. Below is the download button for the book. You may also be interested in other medical Books
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.