In this post, we will provide you with an overview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 PDF
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
- 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
- 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
- Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
- New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
- Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
- Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
Recommended Books For You
Description of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 PDF
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You’ll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is assistant clinical professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology, University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dimensions and Characters of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 PDF
- Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 32nd edition (January 13, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 848 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1264285264
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1264285266
- Item Weight : 3.67 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.4 x 10.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #977 in Books
Best to Worst Reviews for the Ebook
January 16, 2022
January 19, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 17, 2022
January 27, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on January 30, 2022
Reviewed in India on January 22, 2022
Reviewed in India on January 25, 2022
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.