In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Pocket Medicine 7 Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Pocket Medicine 7 Edition PDF
- Easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology
- Focused coverage in a highly template format, including bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms
- References to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions from attending and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design to help you find information quickly
- Ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams
Recommended Books For You
Description of Pocket Medicine 7 Edition PDF
The flagship volume in the popular Pocket Notebook Series, Pocket Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. It provides up-to-date, dependable guidance on the internal medicine information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Compiled by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference ensures that quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine is as close as your pocket
The Pocket Notebook Series was always designed to fit in the pocket of the medical student’s white coat but as the popularity and usefulness of the title expanded to PAs, NPs, and beyond and the practice of wearing white coats moved towards wearing scrubs, we wanted to make the series even easier to keep with you where you needed it- in your pocket. With this latest edition, we have removed the bulkier hard plastic cover and changed the binding to a plastic spiral to make the book even easier to use while on the go.
Professor, Harvard Medical School
Dimensions and Characters of Pocket Medicine 7 Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 7th edition (September 6, 2019)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 272 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975142373
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975142377
- Item Weight : 6.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.25 x 0.75 x 6.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,725 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.