Use the successful First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF formula to pass the National Board Dental Exam Part II with flying colors!
The new “bible” for NBDE Part II preparation! This high-yield, comprehensive review of topics examined on the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) Part II is written for dental students by recent dental graduates who aced the boards.
- Written for students by students who aced the exam, and reviewed by top dental school faculty
- Hundreds of high-yield facts and mnemonics boost exam-day performance
- Five case studies for top performance on the case-based component of the NBDE Part II
- Four-page color insert of images
- 100+ clinical images and illustrations you must know on exam day
For the ultimate NBDE study package, be sure to purchase First Aid for the NBDE Part 1.
Recommended Books For You
Description of First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF
This book for the subject of dentistry provided by first aid series is the best of its kind for medical students who wish to top their dentistry exams and wish to succeed in the coming future. Dentists nowadays are in tough competition and are as stressed as medical students of medicine and surgery so the right guide and the right information is now necessary, this book has it all. Download now.
Jason E. Portnof, DMD, MD, Chief Resident, Division of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
Dr. Jason E. Portnof, MD, DMD, FACS is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). His interests include oral and maxillofacial surgery with an emphasis on the correction of dentofacial deformities, orthognathic surgery (corrective jaw surgery), maxillofacial reconstructive surgery, corrective jaw surgery (for TMJ), oral and maxillofacial pathology and complex dental implants.
Timothy Leung, MPH, DMD, MD, Resident, Division of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.
User Reviews of First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF
- I am studying for the ADAT and have taken and passed the NBDE of both parts. That being said, I have noticed may typos and incorrect descriptions for photos (same for First Aid Part 1). I typically don’t write reviews for a few errors and I’m not the best at noticing these things, however some have been obvious. Hyperthyroidism vs Hyperparathyroidism typo as an example. This is a great tool for studying, but if you are not careful you will possibly associate the wrong information with a picture or topic.
- This was my primary study method for NBDE II. I found the organization in this book great and found it best to go through this book first and then using Dental Decks to quiz yourself. In my opinion, the book is more concise with less trivia than the decks.
- I think that this book is worthwhile for anyone studying for the boards. It may not be the comprehensive review that you need, but it solidifies concepts in a concise and helpful manner. This is not an exam that can be taken really lightly so you need to now how much you need to study. This book covers the breadth of dentistry and part II material. I have not taken the exam yet, but I know concepts have been solidified for me by reading this book. It is not over 300 pages and has mostly black and white text,pictures; along with an attachment of colored pictures. Great book, solid price, if you have trouble getting started studying this book will help you get over that hump.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF ebook.
Chapter 1. Pharmacology;
Chapter 2. Operative Dentistry and Prosthodontics;
Chapter 3. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pain Control;
Chapter 4. Orthodontics;
Chapter 5. Pediatric Dentistry;
Chapter 6. Endodontics;
Chapter 7. Periodontics;
Chapter 8. Radiology;
Chapter 9. Pathology;
Chapter 10. Patient Management, Public Health, Ethics and Biostatistics
Dimensions and Characters
- 416 Pages
- File Size: 9 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- First Aid Book Series
Download Button for the First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the First Aid for the NBDE Part 2 PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.