Nursing is one important area in medical field. Being care taker of patients is a challenging job and it is more challenging when you are a Cath lab nurse. If you’re new to the Cath lab setting, then this book got you covered. Yes, this study guide ‘Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF’ assist you as a resource that guides you clearly regarding nurse’s primary responsibilities during routine diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The only book ‘Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF’ for nurses new to the cath lab environment, prepares them to enhance performance in quite challenging environment. Moreover, it also serves as a reference for those seeking RCIS certification. PDF format of the guide is available in this blog post.
Description of Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF
Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF : This quick-access resource delivers a practical orientation for the cath lab. For nurses with a background in cardiac care or intensive care, the cath lab is replete with new challenges and learning opportunities. It is an increasingly complex environment with increasingly challenging procedures. Most effectively run by an interdisciplinary team, all healthcare providers in the cath lab uphold different roles to contribute to patient care and achieve successful procedural outcomes.
Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse clearly presents the role of the nurse in the cath lab and how to assist with basic and advanced cath lab procedures. Written in a simple, easy-to-read format with streamlined, bulleted information, this orientation guide breaks down procedures and provides essential information for each step. Chapters cover interpreting pressure waveforms, understanding various calculations, identifying angiographic images, and more competently providing care to patients in the peri-procedural period.
Features of Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF
- Provides tables, examples of common hemodynamic calculations, images of pressure waveforms and angiogram
- Begins each chapter with key learning objectives
- Provides a quick anatomy review
- Assists with Registered Cardiovascular invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification
Recommended Books For You
Pathophysiology of Heart Disease 7th Edition PDF Download Ebook
Cardiac Surgery Essentials for Critical Care Nursing 3rd Edition PDF Download Ebook
Brenda Kirkpatrick McCulloch, RN, MSN, RCIS, has been a cardiovascular clinical nurse specialist, supporting the cardiovascular service line at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento, California, for the past 15 years.
Table of Contents
- The Cath Lab Environment
- Working in an X-Ray Environment
- About Contrast Media
- Procedural Patient Preparation
- Arterial Access
- Hemostasis and Vascular Closure Devices
- Cath Lab Hemodynamics: Waveforms, Pressures, and Calculations to Know
- Right and Left Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Adjunctive Modalities
- Procedural Complications
- Peripheral Angiography and Intervention
- Structural Heart Procedures
- Emergency Care in the Cath Lab
Dimensions and Characters of Fast Facts for the Cath Lab Nurse 1st Edition PDF
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 1st edition (December 13, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 199 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0826134629
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0826134622
- Item Weight : 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.43 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #43,276 in Book
Download Link 1
July 11, 2019
June 22, 2020
October 13, 2019
if you are new to the cath lab this thing is great. even had experienced say it had a ton of great information. Great buy.
UPDATE: Now im a year in. re-reading this and man it really is all in here.
June 18, 2020
April 15, 2019
January 27, 2019
May 3, 2019
December 18, 2019
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.