Attributes of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, by Agnes B. Fogo, MD and Michael Kashgarian, MD, delivers practical, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of pathologic entities. More than 700 high-quality illustrations help you to recognize the pathologic features and clinical manifestations of both common and rare renal disorders and to formulate confident and accurate diagnoses. Thoroughly updated throughout, this companion to Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney, 9th Edition provides the newest information regarding categorizing and classification of diseases and describes how this relates to the various morphological lesions illustrated and their clinical significance.Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
- than 700 high quality representative images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Easily locate in-depth information on any disease’s clinical course and treatment by cross-referring companion text, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney.
- Grasp key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information through focused, detailed discussions.
- Make accurate, complete reports by fully understanding clinical correlations.
- Get an in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and comprehensive references
- Keep current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include a brand-new chapter on “Approaches to Chronic Kidney Disease” that includes coverage of Chronic Kidney Disease; Age-Related Sclerosis; Glomerular vs. Tubulointerstitial vs. Vascular Disease; and the differential diagnostic approach to Segmental Glomerulosclerosis lesions. Extensive updates to all previous chapters include new classifications of various diseases such as igA nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, crescentic GN, and renal transplant rejection.
- Stay well informed about hot topics including acute phosphate nephropathy; new concepts in the pathogenesis of thrombotic microangiopathies and eclampsia; and new information relative to etiology and pathogenesis of podocytopathies.
- Quickly access the information you need thanks to a user-friendly format, tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Manual of Clinical Microbiology 9th Edition PDF Download Free
Male Sexual Dysfunctions in Neurological Diseases PDF Download Free
Casarett & Doull’s Toxicology: The Basic Science of Poisons 8th Edition PDF Download Free
Diagnostic Pathology Thoracic 2nd Edition PDF Download Free
Atlas of the Sensory Organs Functional and Clinical Anatomy PDF Download Free
Illustrations of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Professor Agnes Borge Fogo completed her medical and pathology training at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA. Her main research interests are focused on progression of chronic kidney disease and crosstalk between tubules and glomeruli, funded by the NIH and other sources. An expert in the area of diagnostic renal pathology, she has published over 520 research articles and reviews, authored two textbooks of renal pathology and created an online Atlas of Renal Pathology with AJKD and NKF. She received the Robert G. Narins award from the ASN and the Roscoe R. Robinson award from the ISN for her contributions in teaching. She has been a councilor of the ISN, served as Chair of its Renal Pathology Committee, with focus on developing educational tools related to kidney biopsy interpretation. She started her 2 year term as the President of the ISN at the 2021 World Congress of Nephrology meeting. She has served as Associate Editor for American Journal of Pathology and The Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. She is currently Section Editor for Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation and Associate Editor for Laboratory Investigation and Kidney International. She is the John L. Shapiro Professor of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and director of the Renal/Electron Microscopy Laboratory, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Michael Kashgarian, MD is professor emeritus of and senior research scientist in pathology. He received his medical degree from Yale School of Medicine in 1958, completed his residency in pathology at the Yale-New Haven Medical Center in 1963, and completed a fellowship in laboratory medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 1964. While on the Yale faculty he established a diagnostic renal pathology and electron microscopy laboratory that bears his name. He was also a pioneer in understanding the process of organ rejection. Although Kashgarian has retired, he continues to be active in the diagnosis of renal and cardiac biopsies. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Proportions of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
- Identification Number : B0061QAXQI
- Publisher : Saunders; 2nd edition (September 29, 2011)
- Publication date : September 29, 2011
- Language : English
- File size : 83235 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 560 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Reviews From Customers
February 8, 2012
The main purpose of diagnostic pathology atlas is to provide the readers with pertinent macro and/or microscopic pictures essential to pathology diagnosis. This book succeeds in this regard. In addition, the accompanying text help the readers understand the rational behind the pathologic changes in each disease. I recommend this book for anatomical pathology residents and nephrology fellows.
Jimena A. Blandon
I am very happy with the new edition. Highly recommended.
December 21, 2014
April 2, 2015
Excellent book for beginners and experts
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.