Attributes of Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition PDF
Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working with adults with congenital heart disease, Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, by Drs. Michael A. Gatzoulis, Gary D. Webb, and Piers EF Daubeney, offers essential guidance on the anatomical issues, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment options available to practitioners today. This latest edition features completely updated content, including new information for nurses and nurse practitioners who, now more than ever, are playing an important role in the care of adults with CHD. You’ll also access four new chapters, illustrated congenital defects, coverage of long-term outcomes, and much more. Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition PDF
- Drs. Gatzoulis, Webb, and Daubeney lead a team of experts ideally positioned to provide state-of-the-art global coverage of this increasingly important topic.
- Each disease-oriented chapter is written to a highly structured template and provides key information on incidence, genetics, morphology, presentation, investigation and imaging, and treatment and intervention.
- Congenital defects are illustrated with full-color line drawings and by the appropriate imaging modality (for example, EKG, x-ray, echocardiogram, MRI, CT, ).
- Provides coverage of long-term outcomes, including the management of pregnant patients and patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features the addition of four new chapters: A Historic Perspective; Quality of Life in Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension; Psychosocial Issues in ACHD; Supportive and Palliative Care for End-Stage ACHD.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Cracking the Nursing Interview PDF Download Free
Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound 3rd Edition PDF Download Free
Volpe’s Neurology of the Newborn 6th Edition PDF Download Free
Microbiology: An Introduction 13th Edition PDF Download Free
Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures 7th Edition PDF Download Free
Illustrations of Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Michael A. Gatzoulis, MD PhD FACC FESC is Professor of Cardiology, Congenital Heart Disease, and Consultant Cardiologist at the Adult Congenital Heart Center and Center for Pulmonary Hypertension at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. He is also affiliated with the National Heart and Lung Institute at the Imperial College in London
Piers EF Daubeney, MA, DM, FRCP, FRCPCH, DCH is Professor of Pediatric Cardiology and Consultant Pediatric and Fetal Cardiologist at the Royal Brompton Hospital and Imperial College in London. They are highly regarded experts in both pediatric and adult congenital heart disease.
Proportions of Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier ; 3rd edition (April 19, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 736 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0702069299
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0702069291
- Item Weight : 4.41 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.3 x 11.1 inches
Reviews From Customers
A good review of the pathophysiology of the original lesion and also the consequences of the repair/ palliation. Good reference to assist in management of the “ex” cardiac surgery patient, in health, disease, pregnancy, or for non-cardiac surgery.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.